eBay special steering wheel

nitroneon85

Jun 25, 2013
Ohio, USA
Just got my eBay cheapo wheel on and I think it looks pretty good. Has horn and blinker cancellation still functions. Just wanted to show all. Thanks
3udu2ute.jpg
jeme4uve.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
What adapter hub are you using? I've been wanting a new wheel for a while but I cant find a list of Hub's that keep the horn and auto cancel... Looks good though!

nitroneon85

Jun 25, 2013
Ohio, USA
10$ on eBay. Just a generic hub, I got one that says it fit celicas. Just type toyota steering wheel hub and choose lowest price first and it pops up. Some mods necessary. Easy mods though. Just has to cut a part of the hub lower plate to allow the factory wire hook up through. No cruise anymore, but mine didn't work anyway.

nitroneon85

Jun 25, 2013
Ohio, USA
Uhh, I dunno. Never measured it and the listing didn't say. I'll get you a number after work. It's a little smaller than the stock wheel I do know that.

jake8790

Life's too short for N/A
Dec 18, 2011
Oregon
It's hit or miss with cheap wheels, My MK3 has a 320mm NRG wheel and its flimsy. My Cressida has a $29 ebay special 350mm dished wheel and its rock solid.

nitroneon85

Jun 25, 2013
Ohio, USA
It's shallow, deep would have been too close to me. It feels like I spent a few hundred more on a name brand one. Happy so far.

not sent from my iPhone 5