Ebay mufflers, are they that bad?

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
looks legit. Probably not the best quality S/S but it will probably be good. If you plan on puttin this on a Turbo car I would recommend finding one with a 3" inlet though. As for the angled look that will depend on how you weld it on.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
i would imagine the insides/sound deadening material is crap and would probably end up sounding like ass fairly quickly if not right out of the box

gotsomegetsome

Age Quod Agis
Mar 31, 2008
san jose
why dont you just get a regular nice welded muffler off summitracing or something? I got one for about the same price and there isnt anything to break down like no fiberglass or whatever

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
finally some was thinking like me,i will totally buy this when my car is ready.why spend 300 dollars on something that really just make your car sound a certain way. for 30 dollars you really cant lose,if you dont like the exhaust sell it to a ricer and tell him its JDM,can you say triple your money lol

macdaddys

Jul 10, 2009
temecula
HAHAH i love that selling it to the ricer honda guy! anything with jdm in front of it i can make a triple profit off of thx guys ill take all your adive and just give it a shot what the hell its 30$

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I have an Ebay special, 3" inlet.
Had it on for 2+ years, no problems with it. However, I am planning on ditching it, and going with a Borla SS oval muffler, with dual outlet, and getting some nice tips for it.
I will also add a midpoint resonator. Ultimately, I want it to look and sound as if it was a sport exhaust option form the dealer, rather than a race car exhaust. I think the 350z/ 370z exhausts have a great sound to them, and are
not ridiculously loud. I will add a 3" electric cutout though, for when I want to sound flat-out annoying.
: )

Max Vador

Apr 25, 2010
chicago
I had an obx knock off on my celica I picked up for $25 shipped. It actually sounded pretty good. Nice deep growl. But when you get it I recommend rustoleom clear coating it cause they get nasty water stains like cheap silverware. But if you have the money go with a hushpower muffler. Great performance and no obnoxious sound