eBay leather components

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Don't know anything about those but shouldn't be much to take the originals to a upholstery shop.

ryansmith

Mar 25, 2012
New Zealand
I could possibly do it myself, the shifter and E break boot came out nice, upholstery shop wise - Last time I went down with the car to try get them to make me up a RHD dash mat they turned me away, they don't seem very helpful or trusting, I may have to locate another shop if it comes to it and/or if no one has purchased these and have anything good to say about them

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
You should take the pieces out first and then take then down there.

As far as the dash they prolly didn't want to hassle with taking the dash out.

ryansmith

Mar 25, 2012
New Zealand
Taking the dash out? I was meaning the mat that sits on top of the dash to protect it from the weather such as cracking and fading etc, may take out my panels and see how it goes, surely someone has came across this eBay listing though ?

Dan88t

Jun 12, 2007
Binghamton, NY
I didn't get those particular pieces but I did get my shift & e-brake boots and center console from that seller and I'm quite happy with the quality.
I re-covered those panels you're looking at (as well as the other 2 in the back seat and the headliner) myself using spray adhesive and a roll of perforated vinyl faux black leather that I got off e-bay and so far everyone that's seen it thinks it's real leather. It's really easy to re-cover those pieces...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I believe Empera on here recovers those for a decent price, and the quality of work is excellent. Only expensive part might be the shipping...