Ebay Item

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
For that much money it looks to be the real thing, so if it were me, I would purchase the "real thing" from someone locally on here to make sure its legit.

.....and it will come with the right instructions...

Red7m

Oct 16, 2005
Hollidaysburg PA
I bet you could get the samething from Horsepowerfreaks for the same price, if not cheaper.

Edit: For a Greddy Profec b-specII at HPF is $367 plus $9 S&H. On the ebay auction you posted it is $360 plus $45 S&H. You can do the math. Also you dont have to worry about being scamed from HPF. lol

Last edited:

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
Red7m said:
I bet you could get the samething from Horsepowerfreaks for the same price, if not cheaper.

Edit: For a Greddy Profec b-specII at HPF is $367 plus $9 S&H. On the ebay auction you posted it is $360 plus $45 S&H. You can do the math. Also you dont have to worry about being scamed from HPF. lol

hellooooo notice.. comes with turbo timer!

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Looks like it was destined for the US originally since the seal says "not for use in california". There could be a california in japan, but I haven't been there.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
With all of the cheap, knock off, and down right FAKE parts on ebay, I would feel much more comfortable buying from a reputable source..........but hey, it's your money, and your motor. Is it worth saving a few bucks? I know money is tight for a lot of US here. If that's the case, buy the Boost Controller first.