Ebay exhaust

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i like how it has v-band clamp's used.look's like the muffler inside diameter is very small though

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
I bought that exact same exhaust from 935 just a few weeks ago. Its on my n/a car right now and still has the cat until i can get a test pipe. ill put a vid/ pics up later tonite.

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
I try to keep these in stock. If nothing else, do not buy it from eBay. I should be able to match or beat their pricing.

Everything I sell assures satisfaction, if you are not happy with an item we can take steps to fix it. You can call me 7 days a week. Ebay is very anonymous.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
tsuper92;1178842 said:
i like how it has v-band clamp's used.look's like the muffler inside diameter is very small though

There is a silencer in the exhaust in the pic. It can be removed.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
the only real problem i've noticed with ebay exhaust on turbo cars, is that they get really raspy after just a few hundred miles... and then you have this really ugly sounding exhaust.

just a fair warning about ebay exhaust... worst case you weld on a higher quality one for $50.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
That's because cheap mufflers use loose packed fiberglass as the muffling material. It falls apart and blows away. Not to mention the cheap welds.

High quality mufflers use better fiberglass packing or steel wool (like magnaflow's).

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
.....you get what you pay for......I have a car in the shop now with a knock off exhaust system, and it is crazy loud, you might as well run without a muffler, and it also doesnt fit very well, it hangs really low and rubs on the rear crossmember.

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
i think its only because the cat is still in the car, we had to almost stretch the rubber hangars to make the exhaust fit, but it does fit. once i get a short test pipe, it should fit perfectly. it only sticks about 1-2 inches from where it looks right

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
wow N/A with no silencer... you are brave!

I am certain that there is very little packing material in the muffler. When people ask me how loud it is, I say LOUD!!!

This exhaust is purely for power, it is basically like having no muffler, while appearing to still have a muffler.