easy question

dmvirus

Feb 14, 2007
cebu, philippines
im planning to buy a 87 7m as a spare parts car for my current 1j. i was thinking of selling the 7m engine to a friend who is going to put it in a sprinter. now the 7m engine doest work due to lack of some kinda part on the coil. so i was wondering if there is any other car i can get a coil from to get the engine working? or any other way i can get it working? parts for the 7m here in the Philippines are extremely hard to get. the 1j is allot easier. thank you allot for the replies.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
dmvirus;1003558 said:
im planning to buy a 87 7m as a spare parts car for my current 1j. i was thinking of selling the 7m engine to a friend who is going to put it in a sprinter. now the 7m engine doest work due to lack of some kinda part on the coil. so i was wondering if there is any other car i can get a coil from to get the engine working? or any other way i can get it working? parts for the 7m here in the Philippines are extremely hard to get. the 1j is allot easier. thank you allot for the replies.

Ebay and on here MKIII parts for sale....

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
You call that easy? What "part" on the coil? Is it missing or bad? If bad how do you know for certain?

I'm asking these questions because I can point you to a website that will show what parts on the car are common to other Toyota models.

dmvirus

Feb 14, 2007
cebu, philippines
i didnt get too realy look at the car...but it looked like the rotor inside or whatever it is was damaged because it was missing and the owner said he couldnt find a replacement..i guess he threw it away.. he told me the car didnt run well on idle or something. apparently that was the only thing that was keeping the car from running. its my first time to even see a 7m so i dont know squat about it..

so what did you say the webpage was?? it would really help allot. thanx for your replies.