Early Fall Meet

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
haha i do. i miss seeing you glenn, when i see you next im gonna give u a big surprise. But like i said ill be down there one weekend when i get my car back from the shop. a bearing in the tranny went bad so they gotta take the tranny down. and when they put it up on the lift they were like aw man whoever put those headers on did a nice job, but we gotta take em off to get the tranny down. Dammit i knew i shouldnt of bought a set of bbk headers. so now its gonna cost me even more in labor :((

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Sooo.... who wants to pick me up from Ft. Eustis in Newport News? Not having a car here kinda limits me on the whole traveling more than 10 miles thing... :) I'll toss ya gas money and buy you lunch or something.

Robogast

Mechanic
Jun 14, 2006
VA Beach, VA
soundslikesemi87;1364431 said:
Hehe...You're bored .060 over, built block...stock turbo. Who's the loser now eh? hahaha I wanna see it dammit!

Its only .040 over. If youd buy that turbo off me id have the money to finish my new turbo setup. Im going down to cocoa beach,fl tomorrow until next thursday. Ill let you know when i get back in town.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Damn Jordan You suck !! I didnt know you had those brackets ! are you saving them? For your Super Secret Batmobile? I would be willing to buy them !!!
And dont worry. I plan on making you cry on the 29th . I just sent my motor out and should be back by the end of the month. That means Ill be working my ass off to have it ready for this meet.:cry: :1zhelp: Yes that is a cry for help everyone !!!

BTW Glenn this is a family event right? I suppose your eventually gonna put up a head count list on the first page of this post ?

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
White Zombie;1366561 said:
Damn Jordan You suck !! I didnt know you had those brackets ! are you saving them? For your Super Secret Batmobile? I would be willing to buy them !!!
And dont worry. I plan on making you cry on the 29th . I just sent my motor out and should be back by the end of the month. That means Ill be working my ass off to have it ready for this meet.:cry: :1zhelp: Yes that is a cry for help everyone !!!

BTW Glenn this is a family event right? I suppose your eventually gonna put up a head count list on the first page of this post ?

Believe me, I won't be crying... You all will LOL!:biglaugh:

Yes I do miss my silver bullet, but it was all worth it.

Last edited:

Robogast

Mechanic
Jun 14, 2006
VA Beach, VA
Hey glenn, Just a heads up i might not be able to make it to the meet cause i have to go on a trip to fallon. I will find out more when i get back in town and back to work. The trip is from the 9-29th so hopefully ill still make it.