dyno shop in trussville?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Does anyone know the name of the dyno and tuning shop in Trussville? I thought that it was called Walker dyno and tuning, but I can't find anything under that in the search. Let me know if someone knows what it is called. Thanks.:1zhelp:

Supra60-1

May 29, 2005
Alabama
Walker dyno tune. Its a little hard to find the first time you go there. The building is tiny, but it has two huge mufflers on the back side, lol. Looks kinda funny. Its right beside the Motorcycle store up there.

Here's the link.
http://www.walkerdynotune.com/mainsite/index.htm

Man you better get that thing running fast, I wanna see a strong supra at Holiday beach.:evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm going there tomorrow. I've got to be there at 8:00 am. Hopefully everything will go good and my car will be running good. I don't care if it's only making 250 rwhp, as long as I'm not hitting fuel cut. Right now it's running rich. We're going to tune it the best we can with my safcii. If I need to get a fpr then I will do that, but I just hope to get it running smooth tomorrow. If anyone can make it I will be there from 8-9 a.m. saturday morning.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I posted the numbers on the southeast region under whent to the dyno today. I made 317 hp, and 312 tourque. I'll see you thursday night.