dyno day..

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Kyle87T said:
grats man. Those numbers is nothing to be ashamed about. Keep up the good work!
thanks. next in order is some more fuel! afpr/FP/afc yada yada.. then well see what happens with more boost and some timing tweaks .

those pulls were done on 9 psi too!! she was goin alittle lean around 10-11 psi so i backed it off

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
IJ. said:
Any trip you make to the dyno that the car makes more than stock power and drives home with no damage is a win in my books! :)
agreed. they wanted 4th gear pulls from a 2k roll . that seems like it takes FOREVER to get all the way to 6k

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
IJ. said:
Any trip you make to the dyno that the car makes more than stock power and drives home with no damage is a win in my books! :)

Yes! What he said! BTW, best sounding 238 horsepower I've ever heard! Looks and sounds great, man. Keep up the good work!:icon_razz

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Jspec7m88 said:
Yes! What he said! BTW, best sounding 238 horsepower I've ever heard! Looks and sounds great, man. Keep up the good work!:icon_razz
thanks man.. got a 255 and AFPR in the works so next time i come back ill hopefully have some inpressive numbers

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Jspec7m88 said:
Look at it this way, If you've got anything higher than stock 15-17 years after it is made, you're doing good:)
didnt think about it like that..lol it is the orig rotating assbly which just rolled 100k not long ago

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Yes! Very good point, DaleDoe. Be sure to save that video as you can speak of it as a little above stock performance level...and then a little ways down the road, you can look back at it compared to a "future" Dyno video and pat yourself on the back!:)