Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
person1: "jackie garcia... sounds like an ice cream..."
person2: "no, that's jerry garcia, and he's a comedian"
me: "wtf? what the hell is wrong with you?"
person2: "what?"
me: "jerry garcia is NOT a comedian..."
person2: "yes he is.... JERRY garcia?"
me: "jerry garcia? you really dont know... the singer of the grateful dead maybe??"

sometimes i question if whats happening is really real....

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
The trick is, you just mod first, that way the only thing you have to maintain is the BHG and rod knock.

Turbo-Joe said:
"id run my turbos at around 12psi to be safe if i had a 1J. 14 will blow them up"

that was a dumb thing ive heard lately:)

Come on Joe, obviously the glue that holds the ceramic together is going to let go at 14psi.

albertmdh

Apr 7, 2005
Fredericksburg, VA
"coheed is a really good band, they are really talented, you are just close minded" That is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. The only thing they are good at is sucking.

L

lanky189

supra90turbo said:
sometimes i question if whats happening is really real....

It's because you have the sight now kurt, and soon you will have to make a choice.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
haha lanky...
i dont like making big decisions!!

i just wanted to share that conversation while it was fresh in my mind...

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
SF saying they don't want the military and guns in their city during this time of war and danger from radical Islam.

Very smart indeed. That one should be right up there with "The Japanese will never attack Pearl Harbor" and "The earth is flat." These people are so smart. I home someday to grow up and be this smart too.

Here is another one. "Global warming will cause the seas to rise, and flood the coasts of the planet due our burning of fossil fuels." (Current paraphrase of just about every Liberal Environmentalist around the globe.)

Fact is the world has been in a warming trend for about 10,000 years.
We are not changing global sea levels, and if anything the ice cap in Antartica (the largest by far) is getting thicker than ever, even while some large chuncks have broken free, total ice mass has increased worldwide.
We are between ice ages. This is a proven fact, and about every 10,000 years they come along, cover large areas with ice and we are powerless to do anything about it. However, I'm sure that people will adapt to the change when it comes, so I'm not worried about it.

Here's another good one.
"Hillary Clinton is a moderate." Oh wow, that one has me laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Last edited:

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
"You can't donate used toys to a Toys for Tots charity event."
"Well, what did you donate?"
"I didn't bring anything."
"If you didn't bring anything, then you can just shut the hell up."

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
albertmdh said:
"coheed is a really good band, they are really talented, you are just close minded" That is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. The only thing they are good at is sucking.

heh, that sir, is a matter of opinion. ;) they're wicked talented, just listen to their music. ignorance is bliss, even if you dont like them. there's plenty of bands that i dont like, (metallica comes to mind) but they are AMAZING, AMAZING musicians! claudio's voice does get annoying after an entire cd's worth of listening sometimes.

-shaeff

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ok,
anything that has come out of Jack Thompsons mouth in the last 20 years.
and anything the RIAA says about piracy.

SnowMongoose

May 20, 2005
Bellingham, WA
Adjuster said:
SF saying they don't want the military and guns in their city during this time of war and danger from radical Islam.

I think the threat of a terrorist attack or other danger from 'radical islam' is hugely overestimated in your mind adjuster...
take 9/11 for example... citizens having guns wouldnt have done shit to prevent that...
and we havent seen <to my knowledge> and bands of marauding jihad-ists getting mowed down by confederate flag waving local militias as they try to enact some dastardly display of terrorism.
<and nobody even think about telling me guns on the planes would have helped, having guns on planes in anyone but sky marshal/law enforcement hands or the pilots is fucking suicidal>
<sorry to derail the thread :p>

Status
Not open for further replies.