dumb, dumber, vee-dub....

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
I hope I didn't offense anyone with that title :D
just wanted to share a video clip someone posted at the german supra forums.
it's from the "Wörthersee"-meet in Austria, that's THE big meet for the VW crowd from half Europe.
some austrian chick is trying to present her boyfriend's car in english, it's just sooo hilarious I almost wet myself watching it.
kudos to the cameraman for not cracking up with laughter.....

http://www.vw-maniac.de/_tmp/corrado-see05.wmv

not sure though if it's that funny if you dont understand German.....

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lol...... it sounds like something my GF would say when answering questions about my 82.... lol :biglaugh:

Girls can be so cute like that when they aren't trying to act like they know something....

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
she is german... go figure... :D

no wait, austrian... well, was german once, lol

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Srgt Sultz was the man. " I know Nothhing Kernel Hogan.....Nothhhinggg! :D
Man, the things we watch when there is nothing else on at 2:00 in the morning. ;)

Well at least she was trying, that is more than you can say about most girls. Present company excluded.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Loki said:
She's hot.

eek5boink.gif

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
the chick in the video doesn't even seem to know what's coming out of her mouth..... whenever she doesn't know a certain term, she says it in German but tries to pronounce it in English.... she even doesn't seem to get it that no person not speaking German will understand a term like "ladedruckmesser" or "blow-off-ventil".

that and that terrible Austrian accent made me rolling on the floor, lol. I'll also never understand how anybody in the US could ever take the "Gouvernator" for serious :biglaugh:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Hogans Hero's, "hey hey, Shultz I got some chocolate here" LOL
German chicks are the hotness tho, when my GF was over here from germany, It was funny when she was trying to explain something to me, and 1/3 was english, 1/3 was english/german, and 1/3 was german.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
D34DC311 said:
Hogans Hero's, "hey hey, Shultz I got some chocolate here" LOL
German chicks are the hotness tho, when my GF was over here from germany, It was funny when she was trying to explain something to me, and 1/3 was english, 1/3 was english/german, and 1/3 was german.

LOL... i know that... it is pretty hard to change from german to english right away, lol.

i found myself speaking german quite often... sometimes i didnt realise it and just got a weird look and was like 'oh crap...'