Duane in Import Tuner

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Congratulations, Duane! A die hard MK3, and especially 7M guy like you deserves all the recognition you get and more. Way to go, Duane!

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
I literally went out right now & bought it at a Gas station.....

Girl is hot & don't even mention Duane's Supra... :wuteva:

Magazine's downfall? the little Honda vehicle like things, what a serious turn off.. :3d_frown: im sick of looking at those things Daily, well atleast the ones in the magazine are successful unlike the local ricer mobiles with fart cannons & 100 WHP

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Way to represent.

Block, crank, and head are what make an engine its brand. Though I have seen some call their race motor BBC, when the only thing Chevy in it is the offset ground crank.

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Very well built mk3 Supras with quality parts that deliver big HP numbers will always be on the spotlight for ever...
I think it is the only Japanese sports car of the 80's with so many performance parts available,while you can throw
in it any of the 3 best Toyota performace engines ever (7M ,1JZ, 2JZ) with factory parts..... Great car indeed!

Gongrats Duane for taking the 7M and the mk3 Supra to another level !

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Anybody can buy me an Import Tuner (Duane cover) mag for me ??? And ship it to me? I will paypal him the price of
the mag and the shipping cost. Please....... I am located in Europe,Greece and I can't find it over here.

Thanks

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
SupraClaou;1676436 said:
Anybody can buy me an Import Tuner (Duane cover) mag for me ??? And ship it to me? I will paypal him the price of
the mag and the shipping cost. Please....... I am located in Europe,Greece and I can't find it over here.

Thanks

Duane cover? the one i got has an RX7 on it... Didn't see any with a MK3 supra on the cover.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
GrimJack;1676533 said:
I suspect he means the one with Duane's coverAGE in it. It's not out here in Canada yet, we run a bit behind the USA.

I live in the U.S. & i couldn't find any with the Supra on the front cover. only way i found it was because i looked for "Import Tuner" & read that the supra was somewhere in there.

Dimman

Back to the Left.
GrimJack;1676533 said:
I suspect he means the one with Duane's coverAGE in it. It's not out here in Canada yet, we run a bit behind the USA.

It's been out for a few weeks in Canada. Hard to find maybe because Chapters and Superstore only seems to have one or two copies, and Duane's been buying them up. (I bought him his first one, two weeks ago.)