dual walbro lines

jizake1jz

FTMFW
Feb 18, 2007
Lake Zurich, IL
if i were to run dual walbros and use the stock feed line for 1 of them and the stock return line for the other, would i be able to use the stock charcoal canister line for the other? OR does that act as a vent? OR is there a vent somewhere else for the tank? cause you need it vented somehow, right?

thanks guys!

:boobs: <------:momaru:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Run a separate line, you need the vent.

And keep the vent plugged into the can if possible.

jizake1jz

FTMFW
Feb 18, 2007
Lake Zurich, IL
MDCmotorsports said:
SC's words are true.

If you want to go bad mammer jammer style - run dash 6 steel braided lines to the fuel rail.

bad mammer jammer sytle ehhh... i think i like that idea. so 2 dash 6 lines all the way up to each end of the rail with a central return? or combine the two pumps into a single dash 6 and then split it up by the rail and have the central return? use stock return line or run dash 6 for that too?

now about that can, i don't have it anymore since i put the 1j in. what do i need it for? i just have that line bent down so it opens below the car otherwise there was that bad gas smell. is that the only reason i would need the can?

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
jizake1jz said:
if i were to run dual walbros and use the stock feed line for 1 of them and the stock return line for the other, would i be able to use the stock charcoal canister line for the other? OR does that act as a vent? OR is there a vent somewhere else for the tank? cause you need it vented somehow, right?

thanks guys!

:boobs: <------:momaru:

you could probably do this, just have the tank vent in the rear.. Not sure on the sizes trhough.. I'm going to just y them into a -10 or something and run it up front..

spoolint78

Representing T.O
Mar 30, 2005
T.O
run a y block in the tank, or outside, with a -8 to the rail.
another y block to 2 -6 feeds, single -6 return.

i think this is a good approach.