Drunk driving (in Alabama LOL)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I don't do it on purpose, I swear!

but

take it as a compliment that your posts are interesting enough for me to respond to. My time is very valuable and I don't like to waste it.:p

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
As bad as I hate to admit this, she's my wife's first cousin. My wife was a York before I married her...............This isn't her first run in with the law. She has her very own set of jail cell keys so she can let herself out when she needs to go to the restroom. She isnt a violent person, and I bet you the ramming the police car was just them pulling in front of her and her not being able to stop, so of course, the police want to say she rammed them. I wasn't aware that she was into any drugs other than pot though. I was hoping to see her this weekend when we hunt easter eggs. She always wears the skimpiest close and when she bends over to get an egg, you can see her teeth.................just kidding. I dont' have a freaking clue who she is and how they find these people to put on the news..............We can't ever have anyone on the news finding a cure for Cancer, it's got to be some redneck that hit a police car with a horse..............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HellsLegion said:
Owwwnnned!!1!!

Jay is a very eloquent hillbilly.

There you go again, throwing your California education in my face again.............:biglaugh: