***drum Set For Sale Must Go***

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Title states...

5 piece premiere kit, with the following included:

B8 14" hats, B8 16" crash/ride, AAX Studio 20" ride, Zildjian K-Custom Dark 14" Hats, Zildjian K-Custom Dark 16" Crash, Stands for everything (snare, floor tom, hats, cymbals, EVERYTHING), throne, good condition Remo Pinstripe heads...

Need more info? Please ask. I really need to sell this it's taking up a lot of room and I'm going away to school next year and need the money. 700 takes it all. Don't like 700? Make ANY type of offer :arcadefre

-J

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
jbsupra89t said:
Title states...

5 piece premiere kit, with the following included:

B8 14" hats, B8 16" crash/ride, AAX Studio 20" ride, Zildjian K-Custom Dark 14" Hats, Zildjian K-Custom Dark 16" Crash, Stands for everything (snare, floor tom, hats, cymbals, EVERYTHING), throne, good condition Remo Pinstripe heads...

Need more info? Please ask. I really need to sell this it's taking up a lot of room and I'm going away to school next year and need the money. 700 takes it all. Don't like 700? Make ANY type of offer :arcadefre

-J

im a drummer myself and if i already didnt have an awesome set i would consider this....hell of a deal

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Yea, I've had the set for almost 10 years. Mint condition, never left my house, been in only 2 rooms (my sister's room and basement). Tough to let it go, but I haven't played in about 3 years, different point in my life now. :(

-J

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Cymbals are sold, only ones left are the B8s, that you'd get with the set. Price dropped to 400 bucks, great for a starter/youngster.

-J