Driftmotion rebuild service

allen600

Aug 6, 2010
oakdale
I was looking to have my r154 rebuilt and was leaning towards Driftmotion to do the rebuild, has anyone had their r154 rebuilt from them? Or do you have a different place that you would recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allen600

Aug 6, 2010
oakdale
Seen that! Doesn't really have anyone personally say they have had it done, just Aaron talking about it

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
Go with speed for sale, cobra transmission or martin crawler.

If you use advanced search you can find testimonials from guys on the forum.

I also reached out to others who have used the services/products who are not members here specifically.

Hope that helps.

allen600

Aug 6, 2010
oakdale
Jacks might be the place I go, I'll look those others up, not saying Aaron can't do good work but there isn't much trail of confirmed people with success stories which scared me

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
allen600;1995464 said:
Jacks might be the place I go, I'll look those others up, not saying Aaron can't do good work but there isn't much trail of confirmed people with csuccess stories which scared me

I get a bit unnerved when I can't find much feedback, word of mouth or testimonials.

I think you will be impressed with the others as well.

allen600

Aug 6, 2010
oakdale
Jacks is about 500 more but they ultrasonic everything and also I think they use different synchros

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
I just know that they are slammed with work @ dm. Or at least Aaron has conveyed that to me.

I'm not kicking sand in dm eyes but it sound like you'll be in for a wait on turn around time due to the amount of work they currently have.

Who knows, I could be mistaken on that.

1James

Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
Bay Area, CA
allen600;1999709 said:
Bump. Sounds like jacks doesn't do r154's anymore..

^ I can vouch for this statement.

Jack's Transmissions said:
We are no longer offering build services for the R154. Jack, and the rest of the service department, recently restructured a lot of our Mitsubishi and Toyota build options. In the process, one of the services we dropped was the R154.