drift na-t questions

White MK III

Dec 30, 2008
ledyard, CT
hey i had a few questions i have a 86 na supra , i planned on rebuilding it to be na-t and set up for drift. as of now its getting new pistons, bearings, and a cometic hg, arp bolts for everything and its just getting gte turbo parts prolly gonna start out at 400hp or so with the stock injectors.... im looking for a few opinions on this set up . i planned on running oil n trans coolers as well , im also under the assumtion that 7ms have oil issues so i was gonna install a accumulator to help any other tips or info anyone could share

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
low mount your oil pump pickup toward the bottom of the pan, buy modded pan with trap doors to keep oil where it needs to be (to help with the oiling issues). On the topic of an accumulator, I have one for sale if you're interested, just PM me.

Stock injectors: hopefully you mean stock GTE 440's. Stock GE's flow less and wouldn't be good for 400hp. 440's would be maxed out at or near 400whp, should go 550's to leave room for error...

White MK III

Dec 30, 2008
ledyard, CT
yea ment the gte injectors lol but did think about finding sum 550s keepin it simple and focus on the suspen/handling ..... where would i find the mod oil pan? and goin along with the reat of my set up i should be good right?