Drift Motion 1JZ AEM V2 PnP. Stat Sync on but not firing coils

blnls1

Aug 15, 2013
Melbourne
Hi all,
I have a AEM V2 EMS from Drift Motion which is plug n play for my setup. I am using the base map provided by DM with the AEM box.

I have stat sync on when cranking the engine but it's not firing the coils. It's also only firing injectors 1 and 4. I can see this in the "output trouble shooting" tab in the AEM Tuner softwear. The car starts and runs fine on the stock ECU. I have checked that both the coils and injectors have 12V when ignition switched on and while cranking. I have also checked continuity of the wiring back to the ECU all checks out fine. There are no timing errors in the AEM Tuner when cranking the engine either.. It seems as though the AEM is not even attempting to firing the coils or remaining injectors for some reason?? Maybe I've missed something simple in the software. I can't even sync the timing as it's not firing the coils.

Here's a couple of screen shot videos of cranking the engine in AEM Tuner. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this problem.

Thanks in advance guys!!!!

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
Are your outputs set correctly? I know you say it's PNP, but it might be worth double checking that the AEM is trying to send the output to the correct pins.

blnls1

Aug 15, 2013
Melbourne
AEMscreenshot.PNG

Under "configure outputs" in AEM tuner the coils and injectors are under "not assigned" and are red in colour. Is this correct?
Here's a screen shot.
All coils and injectors are selected as active and are tied to O2 sensor and knock sensor as required. I have not touched the phasing values at all.