Drewgo Turbo Manifolds....

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
So I've been doing a lot of research lately on trying to find a Drewgo Turbo Manifold for my car. I've searched everywhere and have come up empty. During my research I've noticed several people who are feeling my pain. Has anyone considered trying to replicate these manifolds? If I could find someone that has a core I would be willing to find a person to fabricate them if needed. Maybe do a one time blow out or a possible group buy? This could possibly apply for 1jz,2jz,etc depending on how close the manifolds were to each other.

P.S. Please don't flame my grammar. I know its terrible. :3d_frown:

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
It was definatley a great manifold for the money (I owned one). I know him personally and he is a great guy. However, if he or someone else were to start production again, the desing should change. The design of the wastegate is prone to boost creep.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
csnow;1652932 said:
It was definatley a great manifold for the money (I owned one). I know him personally and he is a great guy. However, if he or someone else were to start production again, the desing should change. The design of the wastegate is prone to boost creep.

I've spoken with him a few times back when he was producing them and would definitely agree he is a good guy. Any ideas on what should change to prevent boost creep?