Drewgo Manifold Is Coming Back! Possibly Limited Quantity

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
So in the process of trying to get a QSV and find a decent open manifold I was directed to the Drewgo Manifold. I've been in contact with Drewgo and we chatted for a while about the history of it, what issues there were in the past, and if it would be possible to address some of these, maybe work on the design and produce them again. Now I follow the same mentality as in "Quality doesnt have to break the bank."
He is considering doing a run/group buy of the Drewgo manifold again. His manifolds are not the cheap, thin walled, MIG welded, unsupported, ebay manis. The manifolds will be built with 321 stainless, TIG welded, with supports, and they will come ceramic coated. Price will be $450 SHIPPED give or take, all said and done.
I will keep an updated list of those that are commited buyers

The Options for these manifolds will be as follows:
- 2JZ-GTE VVTI/NON-VVTI (same)
- Open / Divided
- 1JZ-GTE NON-VVTI only
- Open / Divided
- Manifolds will come T4 unless specified T3
- WasteGate will be in the upward position as pictured.

I have this posted up on Facebook as well where the list will probably be easier to update. Please feel free to respond with Engine type and Open / Divided so we can have an idea of how many need to be produced.

Doug Clemens 1JZ / Open
Steveo Richardson ? / ?
Edwin Rohena Ellis 1JZ / Divided
James Caban 2JZ / Divided
Duy Duong 2JZ / Divided
Daniel De Filippis 1JZ / Divided
Wesley Howe 1JZ / Divided
Cecilio Casablanca 2JZ / Open
Sylvain Gilbert 2JZ / Open
Brian Alan Gustafson 1JZ / Open T3
Damian Poole 2JZ / Divided 2JZ / Open (TWO MANIFOLDS)
Julien Ménard 1JZ / Divided
Thomas Stephen O'Brien ? / ?
Johnny Lyons 2JZ / ?
Gabriel Sanchez 2JZ / Divided
Jonah James 1JZ / Divided

SF/SM
sc400rada 2JZ / Open
Halfwalker 2JZ / Open
Kel 1JZ / Divided

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I had one for years on my 1jz. The quality was exceptional and I never had a problem with it. I've already bought an exhaust manifold for my 2jz but I may still pick one of these up if he makes them.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
you guys wanting a 7m version should just go look for turbo kit's readily available for the 7m as their is a lot more options being featured on this side of the ocean unlike the 1jz lol

88SupraT

Boosting Supra
Apr 4, 2005
North Vancouver, B.C.
I find there may be kits for the 7m's but actual quality turbo manifolds are really hard to find, I have found when looking at most kits they use the ebay manifolds which are hit or miss in most cases.

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
UPDATE

Sorry for the delay I've been really busy with finishing school, job offers, baby on the way, getting ready to move etc... I reached out to Drewgo about a month ago. Prior to our recent conversation he was working on finding a local fabricator in the US that could do the work load we would be looking at along with working on some design improvements.

Unfortunately, to make it financially feasible stateside with prices of materials having increased since last production and the expenses of doing it stateside the manifolds arent going to happen. The price point if they did happen would have to be more around $800.

Sorry for the bad news. I was REALLY hoping to get me a Drewgo.