Dream's DO come true -*** 90 burgandy MKIII 2JZ swap***PICS FINALLY

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
well put my newly powder coated valve covers and lower intake on today! Im glad i went with gloss black. :icon_bigg

Also New parts to go on my 2J!
Gates Belt

Downpipe,

Marlin Crawler shifter bushings,

2jz Water pump,

and some more! Woo love new parts!
:naughty:

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
thanks man, im slowly making progress, still having TONS of trouble getting the harmonic balancer bolt out though.. impact wouldnt take it out, ive sprayed everything i can on it to get it off. breaker bar wouldnt take it out. idk what to do. i even tried heating it up a bit. Nothing. But im taking it to a friends shop tomorrow to see if we can get it. i am out of ideas to try.. anyone?

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
Yesterday I Finally got the harmonic balencer bolt out. 1/2 impact with 1300ftlbs of torque didn't pull it out so we went to a 3/4impact with 1900ftlbs of torque and that took it out without breaking it off. Thank god! Making progress will post pics soon!

Dec 31, 2010
IL
And by 3/4 and 1900 ft/lbs, he means that he called Optimus Prime over. Congratulations man, it's all downhill from here...lol!

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
Sorry i havent posted much lately! ive been really busy. i reorganized me garage so i could actually find everything and know where its all at. ha. i replaced the hydrolic tensioner,water pump, everything up front besides the oil pump, which i will do this winter. My buddy is letting my borrow my delphi 880's for awhile till he decides to go big single. and i got my fuel rail in. thats about it.. its moving kinda slow right now but starting a new job in a couple weeks and things will pick up faster because more money! :D thanks for everyone that is watching this build!

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
OH and i forgot to say i managed to break the lip off my harmonic balencer pulling it off. :/ but thanks to "toyofreak" on here, he saved the day and gave me a heck of a deal on a used one for now! Thanks!

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
okay i know its going slow and i havent updated it to much in last few weeks. but i cleaned up the engine bay and put more of my motor together. also figured out how to mount my 2jz ecu under the dash in the same spot as the 7m ecu was. ordered a few parts here and there. just have been so busy lately. started a new job but more money for my toys :)

also started tearing apart the back brakes and checking things over. have rear slotted brake rotors but when i went to put them on the rotors are to small. the inside wont fit over the emergency brakes so looks like im going to have to send them back and order different ones. AFTER they said they would fit. :/