Drag radials or slicks?

Cya

Aug 12, 2005
Columbia, S.C>
psifactor said:
I think you mean a 2.6. I'm going to have to say a 1.6 60ft on street tires isn't going to happen unless they were soaked with vht or something.

I've had great luck with my mt et streets. I have a good amount of passes on them which included heating them up before a run. On the street somewhere over 3k and they still have life left. At the track they are perfect. I can launch it 6k + and they dead hook. I have yet to break anything other than a cracked subframe.

I think that was my reaction time, sorry didnt have time to repost.

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
mickey thompson et streets is what I'm looking to get here very soon. Here's my dilemma though. I've searched for dragradials on several different sites, and the only size I can find for a 16" wheel is 255/16's. Is there a problem with running a 255 on a stock wheel?

89supturbo

Jul 28, 2006
Delmar, NY
I kno a guy that has a seet of MT radials on stock rims, i'm pretty sure they're 255's, if u wantto kno if they'll fit go to jegs look up the tire and go to more detail, it has spec wheel widths for all the different tires

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i had 255/50 drag tires on the stock wheels. the sidewall bubbles out a bit which will cause a little less contact patch but it works fine. on the street they will squirm a little around corners tho.

sorry this is the best pic i have

trailer2.JPG