Drag Racing at Englishtown 4/05/2008

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
For the first time in history we are on the drag schedule for Englishtown Raceway Park in New Jersey. I have been holding these meets for about 4 years and it really has grown to be a successfull beginning. The las meet that I hosted had over 100 cars show up and over 60 Supras dragging in the lanes. We have had so many cars show up that we finally are offficially welcome after being banned for non performance from organizers of other meets in the past. Come celebrate a day with us if you can.

I'll see you there:naughty::biglaugh:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467995

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
If it was in June, I'd make it out as I'm heading down to FL then
I've been dying to have those qwik-sandwiches again too, it's been a while

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
QWIKSTRIKE;915489 said:
For the first time in history we are on the drag schedule for Englishtown Raceway Park in New Jersey. I have been holding these meets for about 4 years and it really has grown to be a successfull beginning. The las meet that I hosted had over 100 cars show up and over 60 Supras dragging in the lanes. We have had so many cars show up that we finally are offficially welcome after being banned for non performance from organizers of other meets in the past. Come celebrate a day with us if you can.

I'll see you there:naughty::biglaugh:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467995

shitttt man if my supra was still.. mine... id definitely hit that up.. got i miss the talk about 7m's and mkiii's// i have a na Z32 now that im swapping in the tt motor... anyways ill be sure to check out the meet that day.. for those wondering.. i sold the supras to a guy who dropped in a 700hp 1JZ that he will be dragging at etown 4-05 =]

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
mc_h;916401 said:
If it was in June, I'd make it out as I'm heading down to FL then
I've been dying to have those qwik-sandwiches again too, it's been a while

Check the schedule they gave me October also for my famous end of the year meet which has grown to 100 cars, and over 60 cars dragging.:naughty:

Qwik Burgers, and Qwik Barbeques are famous for me I have found out.;)

Last edited:

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
Tun_x;916392 said:
I wish I could be there

Hell I wish you could be here. We have more cars dragging at my meets than any other Supra meet there is right now. I will make this a hughe meet that everyone will come for to see all the Supras drag. We havea great group of draggers in the Northeast.

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
QWIKSTRIKE;916675 said:
Check the schedule they gave me October also for my famous end of the year meet which has grown to 100 cars, and over 60 cars dragging.:naughty:

Qwik Burgers, and Qwik Barbeques are famous for me I have found out.;)

October eh...I reckon I'll make it to that one then
Might be the only Ontario guy again, but hey
I have yet to try the legendary Qwik Burger :biglaugh: