Door window weatherstripping

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
I've spent hours trying to find out how to get OEM weatherstripping that goes on the body for the door window to body contact, aka from the door jam up underneath the rain rail and down next to the exterior plastic side valance/vent.

Pulling the EPC p/n and inputing it into the search for the dealership gives me nothing, and I'm sick of having a leak.

Does ANYBODY know where to get the right weatherstripping?
-Dave

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
Try Champion Toyota or Elmhurst Toyota. They are both in the dealer section on SF. I used Curt at Elmhurst. He knows his stuff and is quick with everything. Good Luck.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
eman2289 said:
Try Champion Toyota or Elmhurst Toyota. They are both in the dealer section on SF. I used Curt at Elmhurst. He knows his stuff and is quick with everything. Good Luck.

What this guy ^^^^ said. I replaced the weatherstripping on my passenger side and it was fairly easy. I got it from Curt...he is the man.

1986.5 SUPRA 7M-GE

Jan 25, 2012
Colorado
I know this thread is VERY old but I just bought mine and it took forever for me to find that weatherstripping so for future reference, and to anyone else who may visit this thread, here is the part # for the Drivers side: 62382-14140