>>Probe Addiction<< says:
hi compression
u got a turbo
but im srry 2 say
4 about 4 grand ma car can kill ure car fully toped out
Samoht - R.I.P. Karol Josef Wojtyla... SOCOM III official game night, sat 12:30-2:30 says:
haha you wish
Samoht - R.I.P. Karol Josef Wojtyla... SOCOM III official game night, sat 12:30-2:30 says:
ill be surprissed if it will still be running by then

part 2
>Probe Addiction<< says:
ure making id say 190 to the wheels wit ure diff
im making about 162
no u arent haha
dyno bro
it doesnt lye
hahah wheres the sheet then
formula honda in richmond hill
its a honda shop
you cant trust anyone
maybe 162 at the crank
maybe
unless you modded it
stokk
definately not 162 then

now we got a race. he syas he can outhandle me, out race me and take turns fasteer with his shorter tire?_? i was like maybe with rain on your side. Hope you guys get a laugh outta this liek i have. Anyway this is my firend freind on msn, i have no intention of ever wasting gas money on him.

JBatt87T

Apr 28, 2005
Athens, GA
What a bastard you are!!! Picking on the mentally handycapped like that, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. To think the poor kid doesn't even know how to spell and you are going to do that........
damn ricer.....if he admitted to you that he has 162 hp and still wants to race he is retarted. Are you n/a or turbo?

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
some guys just think they can take anything on the street because they think their car is the best. Usually they are the people affraid of loosing and are all talk but have nothing to show for it.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Hey, I drove a probe for several years. Nice car, worked well during the 4 years that I owned it.

It wasn't even comparable to my Supra in terms of power, of course, but it handled rather well, with the caveat that it's subject to some wicked torque steer.

kamil

87T Targa
Apr 4, 2005
Tucson, AZ
GrimJack said:
Hey, I drove a probe for several years. Nice car, worked well during the 4 years that I owned it.

It wasn't even comparable to my Supra in terms of power, of course, but it handled rather well, with the caveat that it's subject to some wicked torque steer.

hear hear :) Also a satisfied ex probe owner here..

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
wow.... you guys need to learn how to type let alone operate a motor vehicle..... make sure im not even in the same country as you guys are when this little race goes down...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
JBatt87T said:
What a bastard you are!!! Picking on the mentally handycapped like that, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. To think the poor kid doesn't even know how to spell and you are going to do that........
damn ricer.....if he admitted to you that he has 162 hp and still wants to race he is retarted. Are you n/a or turbo?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yeah and ive got a turbo 87. But seriously this thing went on for two hours and now he says he can outhandle me on a dry day. I told him about how its the drivers skill that corners and i told him that since he types like a retard, then he must drive like one. and now hes saying civics with b16's can beat the supra. :3d_frown: morons...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
MKIIINA said:
wow.... you guys need to learn how to type let alone operate a motor vehicle..... make sure im not even in the same country as you guys are when this little race goes down...
i dont know why you would say that considering we live in canada anyway. :biglaugh: But seriously, i hope he can actually drive. And i know how to operate a motor vehicle. Ive been starting to drive Solo's :D

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
This, once again, is a translation for our good friend One Jay!

CryoSLash said:
Part 1:
Probe says:
Let's have a race good sir, I would like to view for myself just how well your particular vehicle is operating.
Probe says:
We shall race to the end!
Probe says:
Inside of my engine, I have a higher compression ratio.
Probe says:
You on the other hand, have a turbocharger on your engine.
Probe says:
However, if I spend approximately four thousand dollars on my motor vehicle, I can accelerate at a much faster rate than you can.
Supra says:
My intelligence suggests that you will not accelerate at a faster rate than I.
Supra says:
I shall be taken aback if your motor vehicle is in running condition by that point in time.

Part 2:
Probe says:
It is of my opinion that you sir are most likely generating approximately 190 horsepower to the rear wheels in your vehicle.
Probe says:
I on the other hand have a motor vehicle that can produce 162 horsepower.
Supra says:
Surely that is a lie, I do not agree with your statement.
Probe says:
Excuse me sir? Surely I make that statement with backup. I have tested the vehicle on a dynamometer.
Probe says:
Generally speaking, dynamometers are quite accurate, the variation probably would not make that much of a difference in the final output of horsepower my vehicle can generate.
Supra says:
While that is in fact true, I do not believe your shenanigans. Please provide for me a copy of the print out of the dynomometer graph.
Probe says:
I have the print out, it was printed from Formula Honda in Richmond Hill.
Supra says:
Surely an automotive shop that deals with Honda cannot be trusted to give you accurate numbers from their dynamometer!
Supra says:
It is my humble belief that you may be making 162 horsepower at the crank, but surely not at the wheels!
Supra says:
That is unless of course you have performed modifications to the engine in your motor vehicle.
Probe says:
No sir, my vehicle has not had any modifications done to it, and is in factory form.
Supra says:
Surely it does not make 162 horsepower at the wheels then, I disagree with that statement.

Now we must of course line up and see who can accelerate at a faster rate. He says he can outhandle me, as well as outrace me, and take turns at a faster velocity with his shorter wheelbase. I expressed to him that I thought maybe if he had rain on his side. I genuinely hope you fellows had a good belly laugh at his expense. I only know this fellow via the internet, and as such I have no intention of proving him wrong, or letting him prove himself right. Thank you.

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
I dont know why but I have allways had the urge to go get some stick on badges that say ANAL just to stick on in front of the probe badge. I guess Im just wierd that way. :aigo:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
Ummm what language was that?
(man I'm feeling so old trying to read that crap)

dont feel old, i cant even read it and i can make out the russian characters better than what dood said up thar.:3d_frown:

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
After reading Jeff's translation (thanks again for taking the time to do that) I ask this question... Who Dyno's a completely stock car? The only point I could see would be if your about to start heavily modding and want to know exact starting HP. Otherwise, Why bother? If you care about power enough to Dyno, Wouldn't you mod the car? Any insight would be welcome.

modnar