Dont think I've seen this before...

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Think that Greddy 3000 pipe was to add a injector to run some electronics they made I think. Not quite sure..

Never seen the second item.. Interesting

Nice find!

sthmstr

May 29, 2008
Colorado
Yeah seen them on ebay too. Kinda neat, but I wouldn't want to run injectors like that, or spend the money on an upgraded pipe that's not any bigger diameter than stock.

Is that second item like a Emanage or something? Looks like a piggyback. I would steer away from somehting with no US support if you live in the states. Jsut makes everything a "pita". My $.02 anyway.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
sthmstr;1202101 said:
Yeah seen them on ebay too. Kinda neat, but I wouldn't want to run injectors like that, or spend the money on an upgraded pipe that's not any bigger diameter than stock.

Is that second item like a Emanage or something? Looks like a piggyback. I would steer away from somehting with no US support if you live in the states. Jsut makes everything a "pita". My $.02 anyway.

I dont plan on buying it, I just thought it was interesting. I had never seen any of these items before...

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I've seen both before. They're obviously both outdated, but still cool to look at. :)

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
The pipe is pretty cool. I don't know why they stepped it down like the stock pipe though. Guess it was supposed to be bolt-on using stock piping?

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
WhtMa71;1202175 said:
The pipe is pretty cool. I don't know why they stepped it down like the stock pipe though. Guess it was supposed to be bolt-on using stock piping?

I'm curious what that injector looking thing does? Or what kind of management it used???

Last edited:

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Im sure its just an extra injector and uses a controller just like the HKS AIC so you wouldn't have to step up to bigger injectors if you're running a bigger turbo.

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
It looks to me like a stock 3000 pipe with some creative grinding and welding, and some of that textured blue paint. I believe its a stock pipe because the casting lines are generally the same, and the I.D. looks to be the same. As for the Greddy, it looks like one of those thick "metal" stickers. Either way, its neat!

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
WhtMa71;1202248 said:
Im sure its just an extra injector and uses a controller just like the HKS AIC so you wouldn't have to step up to bigger injectors if you're running a bigger turbo.

Thats what I think it's for.

but why didnt they get rid of the bottle neck?LOL

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
the ruebick lc is nice littel thing to have i had one but never installed it

it kills rev limt
speed cut
fule cut

and has 1 gain nob for timing and fule plus or minus very simple to use and has injecotr duty scale

it's nice littel peac mixed wiht a sfac and lex afm you chould get some big power out of it