Does anyone know what is up with suprastore.com/titan motorsports????

ViR2

Supraniac
May 20, 2006
Lithuania
www.hpaddict.eu
I've been trying to contact them through e-mails (i've tried all of them), through AIM and even phone them, but they didnt answer nor did i get any response through e-mail. Anyone know what has happened to them?

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
i have talked to them recently and also what # and at what time do you call them at(how many hrs diff is there between you and the store)

email on the other hand i dont like it when talking about ordering parts (in person on the phone(to get there name) is the best possible way of ordering anything)

trev

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
ViR2, you live in Lithuania? Sweet, one of the guys that works for me is from there...

Anyway, I dunno if its a time difference thing when you try to call Titan, but maybe?

Try sending a PM to 2jzmk3... His name is Sean and he works for titan... He can help you...

Oh, and Im going to move this to general discussion, because it really doesnt belong here... This forum is for vendors only... Plus, youd get more responses maybe over there...

2jzmk3

ViR2 said:
dont know, I've tried that nr on theyr site... Maybe they are just ignoring my e-mails or smth...

yes sometimes we do that, just ignore random people. :1zhelp:

LOL, if you need help, email me
Sean@titanmotorsports.com

there is no way you have called, emailed and AIM someone and not get a responce. what AIM did you try, since we dont have ours listed, did you just guess?

p393981_1.jpg