Do they make a spool for our cars???

DGmk3

DomesticMan sucks
May 15, 2006
Superior WI/(Duluth MN)
Don't wanna hear (just get an lsd idiot!!) cause I have one I just tried doing some research and could'nt come up with anything anybody that knows where I can find one that'd be sweet that'd be sweet

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
We do have a couple of prototypes we have been running. We will release them for sale in the next few months. We are getting ready to move into a larger shop so most projects have been put on hold for a while.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
jmanbball said:
^^ Just take an open rear end and weld up the spider gears
Against NHRA rules..... I supose they would have to actualy look though

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
well if u welded the spiders together at the 4 spots on each side, then welded the gears to the case. id think ud be pretty safe. just turn the heat up on the welder so it really melts the cast iron together.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
thesandymancan said:
the problem isn't the weld, it's the cast iron that would break.

That is correct. It is not a good idea to weld cast iron. Welds will tend to break, besides most people have a LSD in their car, why ruin a good LSD?

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
yes, the ring gear bolts to it and it directly splines to the axels, its a solid piece of steel or aluminum, no way to unlock it. exactaly like welded spiders but its 1 piece and designed to take abuse.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
nosechunks said:
yes, the ring gear bolts to it and it directly splines to the axels, its a solid piece of steel or aluminum, no way to unlock it. exactaly like welded spiders but its 1 piece and designed to take abuse.