Discount on gauges and accessories!

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
I've been in correspondence with an executive at www.glowshiftdirect.com and I've been trying to get a group buy to happen with them, not with any specific item but with anything on the site.

Problems arose, plenty of them, and the short of it is that it is all worked out in the best possible manner. Basically, I don't have to deal with any bul shipping, keeping track of anything, or to deal with tiered pricing. COUPON!

Here is the info as quoted by the executive from the company.

Shankar,

Here is the coupon information.

The coupon Code is: SupraDiscount
The discount is 18% OFF
Expires August 31 2009

Link to Auto Activate Coupon
http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/index.aspx?dc=SupraDiscount

*USE THE LINK TO AUTOACTIVATE THE COUPON*

There is one catch. Everyone PLEASE report back to this thread if you've bought something, I'm going to be posting this on supramania as well so if I start the thread there and you post there, don't post here. If you post here don't post there.

This is not necessary to RECEIVE the discount but it's CRUCIAL for any other further discount. I need numbers to report back to GlowShift so that next year they may be able to provide us with a bigger discount, dependant upon the numbers.

PLEASE report back IF you purchase anything from www.glowshiftdirect.com with how many units altogether you purchased.

Thanks, check the site out!

My brother can't find an a-pillar pod for his aristo for example, he is also looking at gauges. He is probably going to get the universal a-pillar RHD pod from them and some gauges. I myself want the din pod that puts three gauges above or below your stereo.

By the way, I make nothing on this. Check the site out, thanks.

Please report and post here if you bought, put at the top of your post how many units you bought, doesn't matter what. If you want to include what, that would be great.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Here are some examples of what you can get.

Universal RHD triple gauge A-pillar pod. Good for certain people, i.e. I know someone looking for one for his aristo, he could use this universal one. Also available with the 2-guage pod (cheaper) and different gauge sizes.
Price $16.99, with discount $13.93
2yys9bb.jpg

Dual Dash pod, can be mounted inthe glove box, or other places upside down. i.e roof near dome lights. Made in 60mm as well.
Price $ 9.99, with discount $8.19
2yoqtqp.jpg

Single Din Radio slot gauge bezel. Holds 3 52mm gauges either above or below your aftermarket deck as pictured.
I'd also like to note how it is angled for each gauge so that as you can see in the picture, taken on an angle as if looking from the driver's seat, the gauges face you rather than straight back.
Price $12.99, with discount $10.65
e6u4w7.jpg

ve6r5u.jpg

Triple gauge dome dash pod with lip on it. Cash me mounted in the glove as well. Lip used to block some sun. Also available in 2 gauge pods and 60mm gauges too.
Price $22.99, with discount $18.85
6fs3v7.jpg

Swiveling triple gauge pod. Each one is inset to block sun and swivel to angle it depending where you mount it.
Price $9.99, with discount $8.19
25qyg76.jpg

Oil cooler adaptor sandwich plate. Come with the o-ring and plugs, made from aluminum, 1yr. warranty as with most things from them.
Price $36.99, with discount $30.33
v2r2n6.jpg

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
GREAT DEAL!

15 Row Oil Cooler Complete Kit

Check below for pricing.

2prwod4.jpg

GlowShift’s 15 Row Oil Cooler Kit includes all necessary performance parts for a flawless & complete installation. The core is crafted from aluminum to help withstand against the extremes including rust and corrosion. This kit is a universal fit and will install on any make or model vehicle although some modifications may be required depending upon your oil filter type. Two 5 foot braided stainless steel hoses are included and will be able to endure high engine temperatures without being damaged. The accompanying oil cooler sandwich plate includes a 20mm p1.5 and a 3/4th UNF 16 thread along with various small fittings to ensure a proper installation. A one year warranty as well as free technical support ships with each kit.

•(2) 3/8 NPT Ports & (2) 1/8 NPT Ports (Port Plugs Included)
•(1) 20mm p1.5 Thread Adapter & (1) 3/4th UNF 16 Thread Adapter
•(2) AN-10 to 3/8 NPT Oil Cooler Fittings
•(2) AN-10 Straight Fittings
•Oil Cooler measures 13 x 6 Inches
•1 Year Limited Warranty and Free Technical Support

PRICE 199.99, WITH DISCOUNT $ 163.99

Wideband setup now offered! COMPLETE with everything including controller, wideband digital and sweeping led gauge, Bosch 4.9 sensor, controller and harnesses! All for the discounted price of $163.99!!
23gyadz.jpg

ALL OF THESE PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!! All orders $25 or more include shipping.

7 Color TINTED Boost/Vac gauges with complete install kit. Has seven different in one gauge so you can change depending on your setup...or mood?
Price 39.99, with discount $32.79 SHIPPED!!!
Hard to beat price.
95tx01.jpg

Also available for this series (Tinted 7 color series), and more other series:

• 60PSI Boost
  • 35PSI Boost
  • Narrowband A/F Ratio
  • 30"Hg Vacuum
  • Oil Pressure
  • Volt
  • Water Temp
  • Oil Temp
  • EGT (2400F)
  • 100PSI Fuel Pressure
  • 30PSI Fuel Pressure
  • Transmission Temp
  • 2" Tach
  • 3.75" Tach w/Shift Light
  • 200PSI Air Pressure

Pretty much all of these gauges are available in any series. CLICK ME for pics of the other gauges.

Here are other pics to show the other series.

WHITE 7 Series:
242szl5.jpg

(This particular one is $40.99 shipped)

BLACK 7 Series:
2ev5mk5.jpg

(Same price as above, $40.99 Shipped)

ELITE 7 Series:
3038ftg.jpg

Very nice set of gauges
ALSO HAS WARNING FEATURES, High warning, Low, and peak recall. As seen in the pic. Comes with electronic sender, mounting pod, slef calibrating, tinted, and costs $54.93 SHIPPED!

TINTED Series:
23i9c3o.jpg

$24.59
2dinimh.jpg

Tinted Boost and A/F Combo gauges, digital boost gauge that doubles as a A/F gauge. $49.19 SHIPPED!
egonzc.jpg

Tinted oil temp gauge with redline, low and high. $27.05 SHIPPED

GRAY 7 Series:
2crt05y.jpg

Last edited:

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Added all of the gauge series as well. Those aren't all of the gauges, those are examples of each series. I listed pretty much all of the gauges available. There may be one or two I missed. Please post back here if you buy.

The discount is 18%

Click the link in the first post for auto discount ir type in "SupraDiscount" without the quotes (") at checkout for the discount.

SUPERIUM

Low Postage Member
Nov 29, 2005
Buffalo, NY
hmm I might get the wideband but it looks like the o2 sensor isnt threaded to screw in a bung like the majority of other widebands.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
SUPERIUM;1380257 said:
hmm I might get the wideband but it looks like the o2 sensor isnt threaded to screw in a bung like the majority of other widebands.

yes it is, the threads are covered with a lil plastic thingy, looks like it comes w/ a weld in bung as well.

hows the quality on these gauges now? had a glowshift boost gauge a couple years back, and it started gettin stuck like 4 months after i got it.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
not saying these particular gauges are bad, they may have improved their quality but i had bought two glowshift gauges about 2 years ago and on both the different color backlighting stopped working after only a couple months

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
I e-mailed Nick about it and assures me they have changed as they got feedback from customers about their quality.

The o2 looks to be a screw in type as well not only from the pic and the threads in the bung, but it's a Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband one.

I have no reasons to lie as I'm not affiliated with them just passing out the good word. I'm going to get one of the radio slots. If I could afford I could try out the wideband definitely. Not to mention I have a PLX one waiting, stupid sensor is stuck in the stock jza70 downpipe I have though. Need to see if I can get it out or might have to get a new one!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I just purchased this: Universal Triple Gauge Single Din Radio Face Pod GS-UR

Looks pretty cool. :)

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
shaeff;1383275 said:
I just purchased this: Universal Triple Gauge Single Din Radio Face Pod GS-UR

Looks pretty cool. :)

Cool, thanks for letting me know. I'm going to be getting one too. Waiting on my brother to decide on what gauges he's getting for the Aristo and we'll order together since we're in Canada, save on shipping.

Officially you're the first person to buy according to who posted back...lol.

I just wanted people to post back because they said if enough people buy they'd be offering a better discount next year, looks unlikely..lol.