Differences in safc's

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
safc has 8 points, safcII has 12.
safc has only 1 map
safcII has 2
safcII has password protection
safc has buttons much easier to use that the safcII joystick wheel thing.

dont know anything about the neo tho.

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
kotu100;1474426 said:
safc has 8 points, safcII has 12.
safc has only 1 map
safcII has 2
safcII has password protection
safc has buttons much easier to use that the safcII joystick wheel thing.

dont know anything about the neo tho.

neo has normal and expert modes. one has 8 points the other has 16, buttons are easy to use.

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
SupraSean;1474445 said:
is a pigs pssy pork?

what does that even mean? im finding alot of threads of google now and it seems to me like the safc2 is better. it only has 12 points but allows for 2 maps im gonna keep looking into this, i want to learn to tune.

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
isnms;1474661 said:
check the sig of the first reply to your thread

thanks again lol but no one said which one was better or which one they liked better. im finding out more stuff about the neo now, can it really be used to activate a meth solenoid?

suprahilux

ULTRA Lurker
Jun 12, 2007
conroe, texas
I have a neo. I can't say which is better as I have only had the neo. Although, the neo got a firmware upgrade after it's initial release to correct a bug while operating in karman mode. They removed the decel-air function which allows you to use an open vented bov. The safc and 2 have this feature. It is almost a big enough deal to me to downgrade to the 2. I called apexi and they said they were not working to reinstall this function on the neo(last spring). Very disappointing. If I was to start over again, I would buy a maft pro. Eliminate the karman and go to speed density.

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
suprahilux;1476254 said:
I have a neo. I can't say which is better as I have only had the neo. Although, the neo got a firmware upgrade after it's initial release to correct a bug while operating in karman mode. They removed the decel-air function which allows you to use an open vented bov. The safc and 2 have this feature. It is almost a big enough deal to me to downgrade to the 2. I called apexi and they said they were not working to reinstall this function on the neo(last spring). Very disappointing. If I was to start over again, I would buy a maft pro. Eliminate the karman and go to speed density.

thank you at least someones trying to help me lol. how much is a maft pro? is it difficult to install? because i plan on going 2jz na-t sometime in the future hopefully by next summer.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Boosted516;1476692 said:
thank you at least someones trying to help me lol. how much is a maft pro? is it difficult to install? because i plan on going 2jz na-t sometime in the future hopefully by next summer.

I would say just save as much money as you can and go stand alone.

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
airhead04;1476736 said:
I would say just save as much money as you can and go stand alone.

Sounds like a reasonable answer. But for those just doing weekend track or street, piggy back is way simpler. I have the Neo, not installed yet! Maft pro is around $400 and from what I hear, a little more complicated.