Did i find a very rare supra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
haha the lady said her car was too loud......im gonna try and take a look at the car later on today.....im in the middle of a swap, so its hard to drive around unless i find a ride.....

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
It's just a mistake on someone's part.

If she's just now figuring out the car is too fast for her(even though a stock Supra isn't even very quick) and eats gas, I'd question how much she really "knows" about the car.

The only 89+ body pre-89s are the Turbo As. Obviously, she doesn't have one.

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
Maybe Toyota "accidentally" sold one of their concept cars. :biglaugh:

Nah, I like my original statement better.

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
TuRbOdReAmZ87 said:
^^^:rofl: With that kinda money why not just buy a MKIV? :nono:

you don't understand, it is worth every penny of $74k. see the car was made in 87, it has parts on it from 89+ that were installed from the factory (according to the owner). that means, that someone specifically used their time travelling watch from the factory to go forward to 1989, get the bumpers, lights and side skirts and come back to 1987 in the same place on the assembly line.

something of that magnitude would have taken the precision that no one today could show.

MKIV... don't think so. :biglaugh:

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
How about the steering wheel? That will tell what year it is as well. My guess is its a 89 with a pre 89 climate thrown in as a quick fix. Maybe 89 and 87 look similar on a worn title????:biglaugh:

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
I think all you guys are dumb ass's because what realy happend is in the 87 some guy was going to buy a supra brand new from toyota and didn't like what he saw so he hoped in his friends back to the future delorean and he went the the toyota dealer in 89 and liked the new style.So in the middle of the night he took the parts off one of the cars at the dealer and went back in 87.He than put on the parts on the car he was going to pick up at the dealer than the next day he went to the dealer to pick the car up and his loan didn't get approved so he was assed out.Than the next morning some lady picked up that car and this is were we are now.

Ok now that we have every dumb fucking story out of the way we could stop thinking about why or who.Bro if you like the car get it it's not rare it's just somwere over the years sombody slaped that shit on.

Just think off it as your buying the car off sombody from here and they liked that shit so they put it on.AMEN!

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
old lady was halfway asleep, i just called her to set up a test drive. i test drive tomorrow at 6:00 AZ time, pics will be up at 7:30 hopefully...

Jenya

SupraBoii
Feb 8, 2007
Edmonton, AB
sm_photo_missing.jpg

:biglaugh:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
So, you managed to ask her all those questions and get her number at a stop light? I'm gonna have to call BS if we don't see some pics after you "test drive" it. :biglaugh:

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
MK3.0dudeman said:
I think all you guys are dumb ass's because what realy happend is in the 87 some guy was going to buy a supra brand new from toyota and didn't like what he saw so he hoped in his friends back to the future delorean and he went the the toyota dealer in 89 and liked the new style.So in the middle of the night he took the parts off one of the cars at the dealer and went back in 87.He than put on the parts on the car he was going to pick up at the dealer than the next day he went to the dealer to pick the car up and his loan didn't get approved so he was assed out.Than the next morning some lady picked up that car and this is were we are now.

Ok now that we have every dumb fucking story out of the way we could stop thinking about why or who.Bro if you like the car get it it's not rare it's just somwere over the years sombody slaped that shit on.

Just think off it as your buying the car off sombody from here and they liked that shit so they put it on.AMEN!

Really now?

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
AF1JZ said:
So, you managed to ask her all those questions and get her number at a stop light? I'm gonna have to call BS if we don't see some pics after you "test drive" it. :biglaugh:

haha longgggg stop light I guess

735 AZ time is your deadline.

we want to see some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.