Diablo 3?

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
So after waiting a lifetime for this new one to be released, I am going today to pre-order it. I was just wondering if anyone else on here is getting it and if so if they would like to get on and rip some demons apart with me. I am going to setup a new battlenet account for it that way I can start from scratch. I never got around to finishing Diablo 2...... lame I know but everytime I had a chance to play it I was more interested in other games.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
It's open beta weekend for it ;)

Not sure I like it yet though. Feels watered down a bit compared to D2, but we'll see. Will probably buy it once it goes on sale...

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I refuse to play any sort of Beta testers. I did that with MW3 for the PS3 and hated it more then if I woke up in the morning with my face sewn to the carpet. Once it was released I rented it....I loved it. So I will just wait for it to be released and not even bother with it. We will have to trade screen names for it once it is released and get some game time together.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
IndigoMKII;1832157 said:
I loved Diablo and Diablo 2. I'm not so sure about Diablo 3 yet, I think WoW might of worked its way into this pure hacknslash.

It definately has.

If I had reliable income, I would just sign up for the year pass on WoW and get D3 for free that way, but as it is I'll be waiting for a sale.

So many good games (Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, TERA Online) coming out, so little time/money...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
whitehat89;1832148 said:
I already have 2 copies reserved, one for me one for my wife lol. I got her addicted to WoW and she got me hooked on Diablo
You know what they say, couples that play together stay together. :)

Poodles;1832168 said:
So many good games (Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, TERA Online) coming out, so little time/money...
Ahh, first world problems huh? I've got a stack of games I picked up on the (somewhat) cheap that I know I want to play... finding time though, that's the trick.

Wonder if my friend Ben is still the head on the Guild Wars series? Reminds me I should probably text him...