DFW TX: Meet Sat. May 6th - Cabelas

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I'm setting up a meet for Saturday, May 6th. The date will give everyone plenty of time to plan, fix their shit, or w/e. This time I have picked Cabela's in Fort Worth as the meeting spot. Why? For one, there are awesome back roads around that area, prime for cruising, and two, there are BIG parking lots, and a mini pond that is good for photo shoots. To get directions to the spot from where you are, click here:

http://cabelas-loc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/cabelas_loc.cfg/php/loc/enduser/details.php?p_locationID=12

We will meet up @ 2pm. There will be an 1 and a half or two to hang out, take pics, meet everyone, etc. At about 3:30-4:00, we will be cruising along the badass back roads that are over in the area. I have to say that if you wanna go, that's great, but for the people that don't wanna go, please don't complain about distance, or whatever, that is why I'm planning this way in advanced. I hope to have an awesome turn-out, I want this to be better than the Feb. meet, that would be awesome. Can't wait guys.

-Matt

fatality

I was speeding?!? NO WAY!
Mar 1, 2006
Houston
I'll come up with my 87T and try to drag my roommate along with his 94TT, but I doubt he will be willing to make the trek if there are only 5 people there. Some more of you people siggnup man. I know there are alot of supra owners in Houston.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
fatality said:
I'll come up with my 87T and try to drag my roommate along with his 94TT, but I doubt he will be willing to make the trek if there are only 5 people there. Some more of you people siggnup man. I know there are alot of supra owners in Houston.
There are alot of people from SF coming, so it's gonna be alot more than 5 people.

-Matt

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
She'd be done if they would have sent me the right studs, hopefully I can get the right ones in this week and swap um out. I'm just going to get OEM ones this time, Toyo should be able to get them in for me quickly.

fatality

I was speeding?!? NO WAY!
Mar 1, 2006
Houston
sorry guys, I had my family come in last night, so couldn't leave this morning :dunno: . Maybe next time.