DFW area

blackgraz

Racecar Driver
Nov 13, 2006
DFW Texas
I just wanted to know how many DFW MKIII owners were out there and if they have any meets in this area. Id like to know!

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
theres a good amount, im in arlington and about to swap in a 1J

jimi87-t lives not too far down the road from me

and talk to GotToyota? about meets, he sets the up every once in a while

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
my bro and i are in allen just north of dallas. if you are new to the dfw area and supras i suggest getting to know christian eventually

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
blackgraz said:
whos christian?

O hell-no U dint... :3d_frown:

Just kiddin'... he's got a long history of being the go-to MKIII guy in the area. Knows his stuff and extremely trustable for cost/service. He's the guy who gets to do things right, the 2nd time for many of us (when we mess things up, trying to do it ourselves).

We're having a get together today... went from a small "come get these extra parts off my hands," to We haven't really gotten together as often as we should, so come get some grub and some parts ;-)

Send me your email addy and we can send you the evite with all the info... looking for most ppl to be here 'round 2ish.

Email us at g099521@yahoo.com

Supraguy88t

DFWSupras
Apr 5, 2005
Dallas, TX
I'm Christian :) ..... I have not been very active on this forum since it when down a while back and had to be redone. Dont let my post count fool you. I'm in Garland along with several non-forum active members. So yes there are enough of us in the area to occasionally hang out.

blackgraz

Racecar Driver
Nov 13, 2006
DFW Texas
Supraguy88t said:
I'm Christian :) ..... I have not been very active on this forum since it when down a while back and had to be redone. Dont let my post count fool you. I'm in Garland along with several non-forum active members. So yes there are enough of us in the area to occasionally hang out.
dude your the one with the shop right?

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
he would be the one. :) the assembly on my ffim, nad bhg were his handy work. oh yea and fixing the my bros messed up foglight rewrie that decided to stop working....

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Ft. Worth/College Station
We are having an all generation meet for the guys on dfwmkiv.com on the 15th. I dont know if you are registered there or not but if not, go do it now! Its a good way to keep in touch with all of the dfw guys.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I'm in the same area as Angrydrone (Chris), Justin/Roakoke. Also Chris, I'm gonna see if I can make it to that meet on the 15th, but I have work until 7:30.

-Matt