desperate need of a ct-26

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
alright guys. its time for the supra community to pull together and help a brotha out. i drive a 90t and i was driving home last ngith and the ct26 decided to shit the bed on me. i need a replacement that will last me until i can rebuild and or upgrade my old one. heres the catch, the sup is my only car and my daily driver. im in college and i drive 25 mies each way everyday to school and back. today will be the first of 6 days i can miss before i get dissenrolled from school. so, does anyone have, know of, shit ct26's for under 100 bucks? i dont care how many miles it has on it seeing is how it will only be spooling 12 psi and i need it for only a couple months. PLEASE HELP, SUPRA BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!! im willing to pay up to 100 dollars shipped for one. I KNOW THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT I HAVE MADE. PLEASE DONT POST UNLESS YOU CAN HELP ME. I DONT CARE THAT I POSTED THIS IN 5 DIFFERENT CATAGORIES.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
i dont have one, but there was a rebuilt one on ebay for 195.00 ....may not help but just thought you should know.

jtamulis

www.NotRice.com
Apr 9, 2005
Pittsboro, NC
www.NotRice.com
I don't have any I can sell at the moment, but if your car becomes
undriveable, you can pull the turbo off,. basicly unbolt the wheels inside it
so that it is just a bare housing, with no turbo guts, disable the oil and water
lines and run it in effectively N/A for a while if you get desperate. Good luck
on getting a turbo tho.

Jeff

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
my bro has one he said he would sell me for like 150 i may be able to talk him down but i dont know how much it would cost to ship one...