Del Taco Supra Meet August 4th

34528 16th Ave S Federal Way, WA 98003 (Off exit 142B I-5)
Sunday August 4, 2013 3:00pm
No car restriction.

Last week we did the 5 mile drive in Tacoma. Had a great time! Need Moar!! Come on out get your cheap grub. Learn/Teach. Even if your car is bone stock we still love having people come out! :naughty:

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Got a funny story for you guys...

Not last weekend but weekend before after the meet and cruise I was on my way back to Bremerton and decided to take the 167 by the Puyallup river there. Still in the city area it's a 45 mph zone and I'm following a black dude on a bike, he's doing 40 in said 45. Naturally I drop it into 3rd and punch it around him on the right after following him for enough time to allow him to get out of the way if he's going to. As I'm passing him I hear him try to get on it clearly in too high a gear and bogging his bike, so I slow down a bit and let him catch up. He does and drops it a gear or two to pass me, as he does this I drop it back into 3rd and hit it. 45 to around 80 in 3rd and he's struggling to keep up. That's when I spot the cop way up ahead. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!"

I get it back down to 50 and cruise by the two cops sitting on the side of the road and up ahead there's a stop light where I'm first on the line in the right lane, the guy on the bike is behind a honda or something in the left. He yells up to me saying "hey that was close man!" I reply with "yeah it was!" wiping the sweat from my brow and smiling. Then he's obviously looking at my car and sees the "turbo" badge on the back and says "hey, turbo! I didn't see that before!" I just smile back and laugh.

He gets around the honda and pulls up next to me again, I ask "you wanna go again?" and we start it up again where I'm doing 3rd gear pulls and he's trying to keep up. His bike sounded pretty good but was no match for the 300ish hp of my 7M! He tried like 4 or 5 more times and was unsuccessful each time. The last attempt as I was pulling away I hear him say "alright ALRIGHT! You win!" And as we're cruising down at 50 mph again he says "hey check this out!" pulls a huge bag of what I can only assume is pot from his jacket. Hilarious!

Good times!

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Well long story but she and I are no longer together. Just didn't work out.

Anyway she and I got separated on the way back but she would have smoked both me and the dude on the bike with her bike. :p

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
After my car is all painted and back together, I may make the pilgrimage up there. I have a few things to do up in Seattle anyways :) May as well make it a Sunday!! We're looking into the end of this month of early September though!!!!

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Good times once again! Didn't take too many pictures this time but I'll post what I did take later this week after work one day.

Faye;1957205 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA no offense taken!! They do the same to me at work. So, are you going to keep pretending that I am a guy when you meet me?

More then you think. So we should move our side conversation to the new meet thread to keep that bumped up vs last weeks. We had 7 MKIIIs out. Could have had 9 or 10. suprasick was up at seafair...my friends uncles car is getting body work and painted and Rickstar22 was going to try and make it out. Wish he had.

After the meet Mystic_viper, Reaper_Spurz89 and I went down towards lacey to a car meet because mccarn always has to work and never makes it up to our meet. That could be 11 people if he ever got the time off.