deciding on new phone

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i bought 2 new phones from at&t for 50 each for renewing the contract. i got the nokai n75 and my wife got the blackberry pearl. both pretty nice but i am unsure about keeping the n75. it is a little larger than my last nokia 6230. it does have an upgraded cam at 2.0mp. but i talk on it, and have a camera.
i haven't been able to really play with the pearl yet cause my wife left for kentucky, but i did find out that blackberry can only bluetooth to blackberry. fuggin weird.

do any of you guys have experience with either of these phones to offer some advice on which is superior? i don't really get into all the specs and i have already asked at&t to send a call tag for the n75, i just don't know whether i want to send mine back for the pearl. i can't beat the 50 dollar deal though. oh, i did like the fact that my 6230 fit into my door handle in the supra, neither new ones do that
thanks for the input

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Yuck, what is this craze with the pearl? If I'm getting a PDA, it has to have a full QWERTY keyboard, kinda like the Blackjack.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
kwnate said:
I have the BB pearl, its nice. I put a whole bunch of songs and videos on it and my email goes to it. I frequently log on to supramania on it as well.

does it use a wi-fi signal or do you pay per minute to be online?

i guess i've made up my mind about switching from the n75 to the pearl, i'm just not adjusting to this nokia

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
crackberry? lol.
i just have the phone you can get for free with a contract.
works for me, but i dont do all that other crazy shit like emailing and listening to music, as i have a computer for that..

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
^x2. Gave my wife the free phone and work gives me 2. A PocketPC which sits and collects dust, and my Motorola i205.
Less phone more human interaction ftw.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
noah89t said:
does it use a wi-fi signal or do you pay per minute to be online?

i guess i've made up my mind about switching from the n75 to the pearl, i'm just not adjusting to this nokia
It's $20-$30 a month unlimited minutes, I'm not sure how it connects. It's a company phone so I don't pay for it :icon_bigg

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
OneJoeZee said:
I hear the Motorola Razr is a really nice phone.

Uh, tell me ur shitting me??

i've had the phone since it first came out, it blows ass, the screen dosent work half the time, its a super slow shitty ass phone, I keep buying it because i like how thin it is.. thats it, and it costs me 100$ for a new one.

but overall, dont get it, lol

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Superjustin13 said:
Uh, tell me ur shitting me??

i've had the phone since it first came out, it blows ass, the screen dosent work half the time, its a super slow shitty ass phone, I keep buying it because i like how thin it is.. thats it, and it costs me 100$ for a new one.

but overall, dont get it, lol

In 2 weeks my wife and I will have had each of ours for 2 years. I have never had a problem. The only reason I want another phone is because I'd like to have a qwerty keyboard and some storage capacity.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Might I suggest this, sure it's not compact but its very sturdy
'

sm_photo_missing.jpg