Oh, yeah. We got that two weeks ago.

DSC01967.JPG

YAY for THREE CAR GARAGE!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Man if my GF's ship did sail today ( I hope they cancelled or stayed in Mich ), it looks ROUGH out there. Click the second link in the first post :(. Right in line with the Ferry's route. Luckily I think they would normally be leaving Mich around 20 minutes ago and probably decided to stay. Guess I won't see her tonight most likely.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
35,000 people w/o power in my area. Hospital is being evacuated as I type, many homes are underwater. You STFU about your hailnado, let's talk about flood ownage.

Most of my state is under an state of emergency and has been declared a disaster zone, two (possibly more) bridges have collapsed, the highways and interstate by here have been shut down. Clueless evacuated this morning, no one can get a hold of MDC.

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Tornado is old news.

Friday night we had over 500 buildings severely damaged, several million dollars in damage and hundreds homeless.

Today. Indianapolis, IN.

6 foot tall standing waters on open streets here in Indy. Cars obviously submerged entirely under water. Thousands upon thousands of homes were evacuated this morning and currently have several large church facilities providing shelter for the homeless. I hear rescue choppers as I type.

Let me tell you, This is a G*d damned shame, my people. :icon_conf

Within one month's time frame:

Indiana experiences 3 Earthquakes high enough on the Richter scale to crumble bits of the ground, damage millions of dollars worth of buildings...
9 DIFFERENT Tornadoes that have touched down in central Indiana last Friday leaving homes LEVELED, Schools & Apartment complexes left in rubble and roofless...
And Today. *sigh*... :nono:

I'm certainly not left in great condition...but I'm also very fortunate that I've still got a home and now have power back up and running.

Still have 3 and half feet of flooded water in the basement as well as a foundation left to damn near float...but I'm making due...

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Eh.

I hope the shop is okay, though. I haven't had a chance to head down to see it...Not that I have a choice or anything. The interstate (I-65) is closed down.

My Supra, Jons Supra, and thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of stuff are in there....I'm crossing my fingers nothing was damaged. :cry: :cry:

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Just got word from Jon and Caleb. Jon said he's fine, Caleb wasn't but he didn't go into detail =[

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Caleb, apparently his street is flooded up past his knees... Three dams and two levees have broken, they're getting out right now.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
NORTH SIDE FTW! :icon_bigg

Glad ya made it home Jeffy.

Jason left here about 2 hours ago and heading South to Jennings county... hope the n00b made it. I don't think he wanted to be here when the wife came home from a 12 hours shift to a garage she can't get in to.

CRH evacuated, that's bad ass. It's a damn shame I'm not there for that.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
mkiiSupraMan18;1045531 said:
NORTH SIDE FTW! :icon_bigg

Glad ya made it home Jeffy.

Jason left here about 2 hours ago and heading South to Jennings county... hope the n00b made it. I don't think he wanted to be here when the wife came home from a 12 hours shift to a garage she can't get in to.

CRH evacuated, that's bad ass. It's a damn shame I'm not there for that.

Srsbsnss.

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
Yep, this is definitely some crazy weather. I had a little rivulet of water poking out my basement wall Saturday morning. Got a couple of boxes wet on the way to the drain. The metal show at Birdie's was deserted last night.

Northside FTW +1. ;)

Seriously, though, hope you guys are all right down south.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
At least it's not 105* heat index and supposed to be 110* heat index tomorrow...

EDIT: Just read the whole thread. Wow! I'll keep my hot as hell days and you keep that crazy weather...

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Quin;1045399 said:
Just got word from Jon and Caleb. Jon said he's fine, Caleb wasn't but he didn't go into detail =[

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Caleb, apparently his street is flooded up past his knees... Three dams and two levees have broken, they're getting out right now.

Well, I hung out at Garcia's over night since it didn't flood on that side of town but just as fast as water rose, it fell just as so. My house is without electric and the water is unusable due to sewerage leakage, not to mention we have about 6 feet of water in the basement. I took some pictures and I'll be sure to upload them, till then, peace out.