daily drivin' SOON!

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
hey guys,

i just registered here.. i've been lurking for a good 6-8 months on several supracentric forums..

my name is aaron, im 20, and im from louisville, ky. i'm a graphic designer for a print shop here, and im on hiatus from design school. if you want something photoshopped or chip foose marker rendered let me know (at a small price for the latter.)

a few months ago i got a 90 turbo 5 spd with 145000 miles. it was wrecked in the rear driver quarter, so i got a donor quarter from a junkyard and cut the old one out, welded the new one in, knocked out some dings, bondoed the thing, shot a coat of primer on it and had it painted. the process took way too long haha..

now im working on getting the car in daily driving order. tune up, new exhaust (stock cats are stinkin',) eventually a head gasket, and from there ill focus more on actual performance upgrades.

thought id let you know who i was before you saw me posting in the other forums.

peace guys, talk to ya's..

aaron

Last edited:

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome!

i JUST figured out that you actually have to press a button to get your sig pic to show up.. i had it uploaded and i was like wtf only the text is showing up haha wordd

but yes ill upload some pictures tomorrow when i get to work

holla

aaron