Daily driver

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
AGlobalThreat said:
Yup, both of those I have been thinking about.

I hate scion XBs, camry's, and corollas.
sucks to hear about the xB's, camry's and corollas...if youre still looking for a car...my brother in law works over at toyota of glendale...lemme know if you decide on something...im sure he can help you out...we helped my friend with a G35 but he bought an MKIV instead...lol..

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
How about an 08 Supra they have been going to come out every year since 2002. Mabey in 08 it will really happen!!!!! NOT

Just teezen!!!!

KrZyV3

Apr 1, 2005
Get a Mini Cooper S! I'm trying to get one myself. Decently quick, stylish, and good on gas.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
NDBoost said:
89 S13 240sx

Wtf? :3d_frown:

Well I guess I'm not getting a new car now. I guess it never occurred to my mom to just help me fix the supra instead of putting a down payment on a new car, oh well. So now I'm fixing the supra, YAY :naughty:

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
AGlobalThreat said:

Well I guess I'm not getting a new car now. I guess it never occurred to my mom to just help me fix the supra instead of putting a down payment on a new car, oh well. So now I'm fixing the supra, YAY :naughty:

a new daily driver would have been better, and most likely....a lot faster.

N

NDBoost

AGlobalThreat said:

what do you mean wtf?

its a daily driver, a 240sx. it runs, its got ac AND heat, and its a 5spd. Alot more then lets say what a supra has sometimes..

its not 4 door but its good on gas mileage, cheap on insurance and cheap as all hell to repair.