da89soup's trip to Bama and stuff!!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
As promised here are some pictures from my trip to Bama that does not involve Suprahero's car.......:biglaugh:

Evryone was great and we had a great turnout for our Bama Supra meet and Dyno. Here are some pictures!!!

On the far right is Scott(forcedtorque) and in red is Pat (Staticpat). Im sorry with the rest of the pictures if your in them speek up and be shamed...lol
sm_photo_missing.jpg

On the right is our very own racerxj220 and the guy on the left is a big nobody....:biglaugh:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

More pictures coming!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Darkspeed's car!!!!! Nicest MK2 I have ever seen in person..:icon_bigg
p524527_1.jpg

p524527_2.jpg

These two cars were abandoned!!! They came and got them later with the tow truck to make them into pop cans and stuff....:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here is me golfing!!! Do you guys like my golf'n hat????:icon_razz

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Jay and I were playing for money I am now into him for a 10 second car. lol:biglaugh: If you look my drive is in front his drive is about 50 more yards strait out. I suck!!!:icon_bigg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

More coming!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Finally after I got Vixens taillights back into her car I may have taken it for a little spin???? Dont tell her I drove her car because I had no permission. I had to pay off Jays kid's to take this picture of the heist....lol

p524540_1.jpg

Ok that is all!!! Every other picture is of Jay and his dumb ass car. I am still trying to get blue paint out of my fingernails.

If you havnt seen the other pictures I took here is a link!!!!

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34669

Bama boys feel free to add pictures, post dyno sheets, or make fun of Jay. :biglaugh:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
da89soup said:
feel free to make fun of Jay. :biglaugh:
Interestingly enough I stumbled across a childhood picture of Jay. Truth be told it was in a pop-up window... here it is:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

note: the answer is the middle one or at least i had a chance to get a free laptop when i clicked it...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
p525270_1.jpg

This car belongs to Keith Poe and not Darkspeed. Darkspeed had the red MKII that was on the dyno. I'm almost positive about this...............:icon_bigg

1jzdreamer, I've been looking for that picture for a while now. My kids have got to take a picture of their parents to school of when they where younger. That's the only good school picture I ever took. Thanks again.

Ryan, I'll be expecting them payments to start in March. You know, the money I beat you out of on the golf course. I already have a 10 second car. That's what I ran when my clutch went out..............:biglaugh:

Kurt, what contribution are you going to make to my car? Do you want to paint a great big silver stripe down my car like your black one? That would be so hotttttt. When are you jumping in the lake, or have you already did it? I want footage of said frozen lake jump.............:icon_bigg

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
To the leftmost is Jason (dirtlord420).

Hehe I'm glad you walked into the danger zone to get a picture of my engine bay :D. The engine looks less like ass in that picture than real life too, so thanks for that.

I didn't know you could play golf during the coldest weeks of the year. More of a "brown" than "green". Then again I would be happy if my ball sat on top of the water hazards so I could walk out and retrieve it.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
suprahero said:
Kurt, what contribution are you going to make to my car? Do you want to paint a great big silver stripe down my car like your black one? That would be so hotttttt. When are you jumping in the lake, or have you already did it? I want footage of said frozen lake jump.............:icon_bigg

I would like to contribute by being the first to break it in with a good fart. :biglaugh:

As for the jump, I wish it were in a lake, but it's into the Ohio Saturday afternoon. There was ice on the river just last weekend, but it's looking like we should be around 50 degrees (air temp) when I go in. Water temp should be down around 40, which is painful. Tomorrow we are getting our "uniforms" together, which was sadly changed from South Park because too many people didn't start getting them together soon enough. :nono: On a positive note, I picked up a bottle of Kessler's in honor of my college days to take the chill off and somebody else already picked up the cigars. Looks like we're going to have more than $1200 raised by my team! I will post up some pics later this weekend.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
da89soup said:
Jay and I were playing for money I am now into him for a 10 second car. lol:biglaugh: If you look my drive is in front his drive is about 50 more yards strait out. I suck!!!:icon_bigg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

More coming!!
Something is wrong with this picture.

Oh yea, the grass is all dead. :icon_razz
Or do those crazy Bama boys play in dirt and sand? :biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ya grass was all dormant and stuff!!! I was fine with it considering our golf courses up here are still frozen over....lol

Kurt I cant wait for pictures of this sensless act of jumping into a frozen body of water. Have you considered seeking help for some of your issues????:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ryan, next time you see K Fed, tell him he looks just like SteveO in that picture telling you to pull his finger.............:biglaugh:

Tanya, you give us way too much credit. I quit school when I was three. I had already learned all there was to learn.................:icon_bigg

JAV, it looks better in person than it does on the computer. I played pretty good that day too. Ryan may be my good luck charm. I birdied the first and made eight pars after that. We only played nine because we had to get back to work............lol

Kurt, If you farted in my car, I would be forced to leave you on the side of the road. I would send a taxi to come get you though...........:biglaugh:
Seems to me that the water would be colder than 40 degrees if the high is only 50, but then again, I'm no archaeologist....................;)

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Come on, Jay. You asked for my contribution, and you say you'll kick me out of the car. Way to look a gift horse in the mouth. :nono: :biglaugh: I'll see if I can come up with something you like... Maybe I can be the first to take it up to 140+? :evil2:

As for the jump, the water's coming down the river from the north, and it has been cold everywhere until just the last day or so. The local new channel covering the event just reported the water temperature at 37 degrees!!!! :runaway:

Ryan, my issues make me happy! :icon_bigg Until I get in trouble for them, I'm going to keep having fun. :bigthumb: