Da89Soup's ???????? thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Dont do it Jay!!! Scott finally got that car back together??? I repeat do not pipe bomb Scotts car!!!!:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
O.K. I won't do it, but if he blows it up himself, I'm going to be the first one they come for..............:cry:

Ryan, please take care of my car and my wife if I get sent to the Big House.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok guys I just want to kinda finish this thread up. This has been a great thread and we have all had a bunch of fun in it but I am no longer going to be posting up progress pictures in it. It originaly was a thread just to show everyone my ugly ass carebear wheels and cover the lowering of my car, but somehow it turned into over 500 posts of fun!!! Right now I am at the point with the car to where I am starting to build. I want to get my car further along before I update any new pictures and start another build thread. Because I am going to be doing body/paint/interior/ NA to turbo swap I want to have a thread where if members want info they can find it easy. So when I am ready in the spring I will put up a new build thread with lots of info and pictures on what I have done and what I am doing. This way it will not be burried in this thread.
Thanks Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.