Cut wire pics need help.

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
picture.php
picture.php

Hi all, I need help with this one. I found wires that were cut from the connector and put together. they are located under the fuse box. Why would some one need to do this. I would like to fix the problem not cover it up.

Last edited:

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
hmmmm

14u2c. I am going to close this thread.

What you want to do is recreate the thread, and before pressing submit. There is a Manage attachment button. Attach the pictures with that. I am not seeing your pictures.

edit: Re-opened thread as the pictures are showing up.

Last edited:

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
this looks like a job for JJ lol

You should pull off all that black tape so we can see whats really going on. Don't forget detailed pics.

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
This car was running before the head gasket issue. I found this when I started to change the engine harness. The cover under the fuse box was loose, so I decided to fix it and found this.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
figgie;1301258 said:
<-- I am going to go to a corner and bang my head against it......... this is the type fo stuff that makes the voices in my head get agitated!!

I did that already!!!I hope he takes side pictures it is hard to even see where they go!

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Ahh I figured it out, I looked at my hanress, it is a Fan relay for your A/C system
I was pretty sure these had to do with the A/C but made SURE before posting.
Right next to it is the magnetic clutch relay, and fan relay#2 & #3 are next to the air box.

Hope this helps you.

Your car will run and start. You may just have issues with A/C right now.

Did it for you Jdub..

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
14u2c;1301387 said:
your the man. I was taking better pictures and moving things around and It looks like he cut and jumped the main wire to the AC.

Glad to help. Yeah it looks only line some wires were cut, the thicker wires were not. Are you going to put them back or?