custom valve cover update

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
I know some of you have been waiting to hear about these (some of you have been more patient than others):icon_bigg Anyways, heres the progress, I have one finished (other than adding my logo), and a little more polishing. They gave us hell to build but here you go, hope you like them.

Attachments

• ptpstuff 008.jpg
    ptpstuff 008.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 182

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
rodel;915194 said:
Nice. How much does a set cost? Do you also offer a FFIM?

Yes, that is my FFIM I built, I do offer them, PM for details on that. As for the valve covers, I lost my ass in this current run at $400 per pair, I will more than likely need to bump the price slightly (somewhere around $450ish) but maybe not, I want to make them as cheap as I can without stepping on my own....well you know. :icon_bigg

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
to toot my own horn a little, and since it seems that many of you are un aware of what I have done and can do, I build custom intake manifolds for 7MGE, 7MGTE (FFIM's), I also make custom 7M oil pans, custom 7MGTE exhaust manifolds, 7M alternator relocation brackets, alt drop down brackets, and of course the custom 7MGE 7MGTE valve covers. And I am always up for hearing your ideas for new custom parts as well. check me out in the vendors section of this site. Now that was a big mouthful of shameless advertisement:icon_bigg

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
very nice valve covers...my question is an estimated price on long runner manifold that can still use CSI and ISC..it doesnt matter where the flanges are as i can extend the harness easy enough. thanks,

Zach

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
zachm611;915374 said:
very nice valve covers...my question is an estimated price on long runner manifold that can still use CSI and ISC..it doesnt matter where the flanges are as i can extend the harness easy enough. thanks,

Zach

I prefer to have pricing discussed via a PM, but to save the endless PM's, I run about $700 for a FFIM. You can keep ISC, CSI, EGR, Vacuums, etc. for that price. I do not currently offer a long runner (aka keep your A/C) manifold, but I am working on a design as we speak. I should have it very soon. Be watching my vendors section. All manifolds as always will be available by request for sensor provisions. I do not currently mass produce.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
PowerTrip Performance;915282 said:
to toot my own horn a little, and since it seems that many of you are un aware of what I have done and can do, I build custom intake manifolds for 7MGE, 7MGTE (FFIM's), I also make custom 7M oil pans, custom 7MGTE exhaust manifolds, 7M alternator relocation brackets, alt drop down brackets, and of course the custom 7MGE 7MGTE valve covers. And I am always up for hearing your ideas for new custom parts as well. check me out in the vendors section of this site. Now that was a big mouthful of shameless advertisement:icon_bigg

you do all that? :aigo: