custom rhd supra from Pueblo Colorado

projectsupra

旧車スープラ
Apr 5, 2005
West Palm Beach, FL
s235.photobucket.com
mattsplat72;1219283 said:
Meh! not really a big fan of the flashiness, But it is a nice car good job on the conversion the only way I can tell it isn't a JZA70 is the e brake. Oh and you should lose the colered font it is to hard to see and is kinda ricey

...the LHD wiper cowl drilled for RHD and missing dead pedal. "A" for effort but you should have gone 100% with the conversion, not half way.

Ash

Greased-Up Deaf Guy
Dec 27, 2008
Grand Forks, BC
RPSil13;1219066 said:
its definitely a conversion, a real rhd would have the ebrake on the drivers side
Wow, um damn, yeah...I feel dumb now. I should have known that; my Supra is RHD. I guess I should look at things and think about them before I go asking dumb questions, huh? :slap:

I'm gonna go now, and beat my head into the wall. Or something. Excuse me. ::hang::

DillonSuper

Jul 24, 2008
pueblo west
nice obversiation on the e brake. it is a conversion . and that is a real carbonfiber targa . thanks all for the posts more pictures to come very soon .

DillonSuper

Jul 24, 2008
pueblo west
fact of the matter is that finding parts for this is like 1 in a million . if u have links id be more than happy to go there, either way im more worried about real problems than a stupid wiper cowel . none the less when im smokin 50,000 $$ vets im happy and thats all that matters

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania Dillon. Did that wing come off of a STI or an Evo? Not that those are the only two choices. I'm asking if it came off of either one of them.