Custom Liscense Plate For Sleeper

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
I'm renewing my tags this week. I'm putting in these for approval.

UCANTRY
IFUCAN
NICETRY
HIGHPSI

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Devin LeBlanc;1641436 said:
My personal favorites

Supra:
BHGFML
RODKNK
BHGLOL

General:
IGOTPSI
SLEEPIN
LTSRACE

it has to be 7 letters or number BHGLOL won't work unless you put a number in there or something.

hornet7288

Oct 18, 2005
Savannah, GA
Here is a pic of me and my roommate's tags. Obviously his name is nate

p1641496_1.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Why does it have to be 7 letters? AZ let me put a space in between the BHG and the LOL. Lemme see if I can dig up a picture of the plate...

p1641551_1.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
te72;1639929 said:
Depends on where you are and how many letters you can use. In AZ, I had "BHG LOL" on my car... then I blew the head gasket, go figure, day before the plate came in.

Up here in WY, I think I can get a 5 letter plate, I'll probably be going with "RICER" for the 89. :p

I needed a laugh today and got it when I read this!!

Thanks man! :rofl:
Duane

ABNPayne

Jul 18, 2010
Macon, GA
Gets my vote, LOL
boostcraver;1641312 said:
How about SLOPRA?

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I doubt I'll have the cash to make mine as quick as I want it but I'll still pass many a car...

4460 curb weight=

2TONFUN
4K LBS
7MOAR
SHOBOAT -also fitting for Taurus SHO
BIGSLO
BIGSLOW

On Georgia's custom request form, they have a line that requests the meaning of your tag. Not so good for the FML, or WTF ones... Ahem, "For My Love" "Want To Fly"

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
upgradedsupra;1641606 said:
I needed a laugh today and got it when I read this!!

Thanks man! :rofl:
Duane

My whole car has been a rolling joke of sorts. I stuck a hello kitty sticker on the window just to mess with people. Has a pink bow, goes great with dark tinted windows, and it a little bit of salt in the wounds of those dumb enough to rev at me. :p

ABNPayne;1641625 said:
Gets my vote, LOL

On Georgia's custom request form, they have a line that requests the meaning of your tag. Not so good for the FML, or WTF ones... Ahem, "For My Love" "Want To Fly"

Same here in WY, you gotta explain what your plate request means. A friend of mine got away with OMFG for his Z, by saying it stood for "On Monday Feel Good", and they issued it to him. :)

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
UBLINKED as in you blew him away cause he blinked or UBLINKD or UBLNKD although that last one may be interpreted as U ball naked so be carefull who you race...lol:naughty:

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
8B883B8

Try remembering that if you only got to see it for a moment. It may also save you some photo radar speeding tickets because the photo will have to be pretty darn good to see the difference between the 8's and B's.

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
JCFsupraman;1642114 said:
UBLINKED as in you blew him away cause he blinked or UBLINKD or UBLNKD although that last one may be interpreted as U ball naked so be carefull who you race...lol:naughty:

that is hilarious, i will be sure not to put UBLNKD lol

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
actually you should...if a dude asks you what it means you tell him that your Supra is so fast that most people miss it if they blink hence "U blinked"
and if it's a hott babe you tell her it's "U ball naked" and then give her a lil wink and see where it leads. I think that would work.