custom intake (pics)

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
welp, what started off as just swapping the intake filter from my Prelude to the Supra turned out to me taking the intake pipe off the Prelude, cutting it down and putting it on the Supra as well. Not bad for a 10 minute job:

customintake1.jpg

customintake2.jpg

I wanted to try to get it to go into the fenderwell where the factory intercooler pipes go (i believe) but, couldn't get to go that way and I don't think this filter would have fit down in there anyways. But I lucked up and there happened to be a nice air hole right in front of the filter to feed it some cooler air.

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
yea the shield is gonna be next thing. gonna pick up some type of metal at lowes or something like that soon and use cardboard to map it out how it needs to be cut and bent. then turn around and follow that plan with the metal. i can already tell a cooling difference just from making that pipe, so with a shield it'll be really nice

supraredliner

Oldschool player
May 8, 2005
NC
LOL, Eric send me some pics and I'll tell you what it is. I got some homemade suprises I am working on to once I get the money for my supra. OH yeah you still using my old Blitz BOV? if you still got it I'll buy it back or maybe trade for my discontenued Tial rally edition

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
when i got the motor swap done the guy put a greddy bov on it and did something with the blitz. no idea what, probably long gone now ;\