Ctown Dawgs - Whats Up?

CtownDawgs88

Doin' the Best I Can.....
Mar 23, 2009
Northern Ohio
Bought a 88 Supra Turbo and made some minor adds to the exhaust, Air intake and the downpipe. Next looking to get 400HP out of this car which is in great shape.

I got a good idea of what i need to do to get to this level, but may need help finding a company that will overhaul my stock ct26 turbo.

Other than that it cold and snowing where i live so ..... time to get busy with the headgasket, head bolts, waterpump, intercooler, lexus AFM, 550 injectors, bigger radiator, AEM ECU, etc....

Thanks - Happy Motoring!!!:biglaugh:

Welcome 2010:icon_bigg

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
CtownDawgs88;1479637 said:
Bought a 88 Supra Turbo and made some minor adds to the exhaust, Air intake and the downpipe. Next looking to get 400HP out of this car which is in great shape.

I got a good idea of what i need to do to get to this level, but may need help finding a company that will overhaul my stock ct26 turbo.

Other than that it cold and snowing where i live so ..... time to get busy with the headgasket, head bolts, waterpump, intercooler, lexus AFM, 550 injectors, bigger radiator, AEM ECU, etc....

Thanks - Happy Motoring!!!:biglaugh:

Welcome 2010:icon_bigg

Check out driftmotion they can rebuild your ct26. They're vendors here on the forums so check them out. Now all you have to do is post pictures of your car.