ct26 to t4 manifold?

Bulkierzero

Jan 14, 2012
Rosemount,MN
So im building a 2jzge and im thinking about going with the xspower turbo t4 manifold and since i have a ct26 sitting putting that on with an adapter. Does anyone see any problem why this wouldnt work. Ive searched and all i could find is people asking and someone saying the turbo is too small and then its done there.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
7m and 2jz are both 3l. Tho it's not optimum it would be done with a t4-ct adapter. Idk if you will find one tho.

Could also get a t3 manifold and turbo. Borg warner and precision both have cheaper quality t3 turbos. Albert also usually has some t3 turbos for sale.

Bulkierzero

Jan 14, 2012
Rosemount,MN
ok cool. i think the xspower manifold is the most effective and has gotten pretty good reviews. Do you think there will be any problems with the manifold for an external wastegate? would i have to just plug it? I dont really see the need to modify the ct26 its just temporary.

1James

Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
Bay Area, CA
The adapters are available on ebay, but they are for putting T4s on your stock manifold. The bolt patterns should be the same, but you may have to remove some studs and use bolts to fasten instead.