CT26 60-1 with VPC

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
I will be running a ct26 60-1 and a vpc with a gcc(yes it is limiting but i have it and i'm gonna try it). i plan to run this turbo almost to max psi before it becomes a hair dryer(if anyone knows max psi that would be great). just wondering how much power i'm going to be producing so i can decide what injectors to get? (my thoughts are kinda wondering cause of cold medicene, been sick last couple days) or any thoughts on the setup would be great.

thanks
caleb

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
~20psi max, maybe a little more on special occasions. The more boost you run the less time it will last. The CT-26 just isn't well equipped to handle such a large wheel. I doubt you'll need larger then 550cc. ~400rwhp I'd guess. A lot depends on the rest of your mods and how well you can get the car tuned.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
The vpc is chipped for a 550 or a 440 injector. You should just run what ever the vpc is chipped for. If you run a larger injector, then you will need to pull a bunch of fuel with another piggy back.

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
Bishop92t said:
You won't be limited by 550cc injectors, you'll be limited by the CT-26 based turbo.

i am not really shooting for a bunch of power,i only really want around 400ish more or less.i was thinking a TDO6 or a TO4E eventually but a 60-1 will be good enough for now.

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
bigaaron said:
suprarich called it right, make sure you have the 550cc rom in the vpc and run 550cc injectors. Bishop is giving you good advice too!

i know,and i appreciate it:) i wasn't trying to say anything offensive. i just found a vpc setup for 150bux and thought i would run with it.but i don't know much about it and what it can do.

caleb